PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 49

erdenmensch:
thanks omelette, which broker you use and it was a real or demo account?

I want to use it with interbankfx. Ive opened an mini account with 200 leverage but the positions are not close. Maybe the same problem like you? Ive the settings from duyduy but 400 deposit, 4 pairs and 0.1 lot.

Anybody know an answer for the close-problem? I think anything in the properties.

U use it on IBFX mini account 1:200 on 4 pair? Using my setting?

That will burn your account in any time.. U can test it The max is 2 pair. But if u r still not sure the right entry for long or short, better use 1 pair. And try it on demo 1st!!

Here I tell u.

I use IBFX 1:200, FXDD 1:100, NF 1:500 and FXOPEN 1:500 in demo.

If using 1:500 will give result minimal 5%/day

If using lower leverage. U neet bigger money for margin. So the result will be 1%/day for 1:100 and 2%/day for 1:200.

On FXOPEN, It reach 5% quicker than NF because of the price movement.

Example:

On FXOPEN : in 2 second the price is moving 3-5 times. while on NF the price is not moving..

So in FXOPEN while the price is moving quick,there is a chance the ea hit the price and close the open position, While on NF have not close, cause the price is moving slowly, sometimes not moving.

But in FXOPEN u should have fast internet connection, cause sometimes requote cause of the quick movement.

So I use FXOPEN in my live account.

Here I attach the excel for IBFX 1:200 on mini account.

As U can see with $400 your account could take 11 level, with left margin 64%. In IBFX margin level is 50%, below that will close your position. While on FXOPEN margin level is only 5%

My experience. I only have max 4 level. but if i enter the wrong entry could have 7 level. so u still have 4 level in case of problem.

Maybe for the closing problem:

On IBFX the EA won't close position if u haven't reach 90 second. That is IBFX rule for scalping. So i leave IBFX.

Hope that helps.

Files:

@duyduy

U use it on IBFX mini account 1:200 on 4 pair? Using my setting?

>Yes your setting but with interbankfx broker and now with 2 pairs. But the open positions close not by itself. Maybe the deposit from 450 is not enough?

But if u r still not sure the right entry for long or short, better use 1 pair.

>But you use it both long and short?

I use IBFX 1:200, FXDD 1:100, NF 1:500 and FXOPEN 1:500 in demo.

If using 1:500 will give result minimal 5%/day

If using lower leverage. U neet bigger money for margin. So the result will be 1%/day for 1:100 and 2%/day for 1:200.

>The other way around: With higher leverage like 100:1 you have more risk because you need more margin.

On FXOPEN, It reach 5% quicker than NF because of the price movement.

Example:

On FXOPEN : in 2 second the price is moving 3-5 times. while on NF the price is not moving..

So in FXOPEN while the price is moving quick,there is a chance the ea hit the price and close the open position, While on NF have not close, cause the price is moving slowly, sometimes not moving.

>FXOPEN is an asian broker and its not good for regulation like USA or GB. This broker Ive never heard before. Perhaps it is just as quickly gone again, as he has come. How long is this broker at the market. I cant red anything about own company philosophie. All in one looks not so good for me.

So I use FXOPEN in my live account.

>So you use this system in live account?

Here I attach the excel for IBFX 1:200 on mini account.

As U can see with $400 your account could take 11 level, with left margin 64%. In IBFX margin level is 50%, below that will close your position. While on FXOPEN margin level is only 5%

My experience. I only have max 4 level. but if i enter the wrong entry could have 7 level. so u still have 4 level in case of problem.

>which margin level has Forex Broker | Forex Trading | Online Currency Trading :: IBFX

Maybe for the closing problem:

On IBFX the EA won't close position if u haven't reach 90 second. That is IBFX rule for scalping. So i leave IBFX.

>With deposit 450 maybe I must change from 2 to 1 pair and change the profit target from 100 to 10 or less?

Thank you for all my friend.

duyduy:
Hmm...

It should close automaticly..

Maybe u can check the journal tab, maybe it requote

Here my result from 5 Nov until now

Account balance up to 70% in two weeks with no floating

what version are you using and if i want deposit 50$=5000cent in fxopen with 1:500 leverage...what pair and what the setting would be..? thank for your help...

@erdenmensch

But the open positions close not by itself. Maybe the deposit from 450 is not enough?

* Nothing problem with account balance

With deposit 450 maybe I must change from 2 to 1 pair and change the profit target from 100 to 10 or less?

* U use profit target 100 on mini IBFX??

HAHAHAHA No wonder it won't close. If u set 100. It will close in 500 pips

Here setting for IBFX mini account $400.

TradeShort=0

TradeLong=1

UseDPO=0

UseSniper=0

LotSize=0.10000000

LotIncrement=0.10000000

Multiplier=0.00000000

ProfitTarget=1

OpenOnTick=1

Spacing=8

TrendSpacing=1000

CounterTrendMultiplier=1.00000000

CloseDelay=0

CeaseTrading=0

PasueTrading=Pause Trading at Timeinterval

StartTime=0

EndTime=0

QuitTrading=Quit Trading at Time

endDayHourMinute=0

RightSideLabel=1

SessionTarget=5

MaximumBuyOrders=7

MaximumSellOrders=7

If u see the setting. Profit is $5 divide by $400 = min 1.25%/day.

>But you use it both long and short?

Not both of them!!!

If u see the price is going up, than attach the EA in "LONG ONLY"

If u see the price is going down, than attach the EA in "SHORT ONLY"

This is the hardest part to decide long or short.

>So you use this system in live account?

I already live, but only aim for 5%/day. Not 10%/day like in demo.

Cause use real money..

DON'T USE IN LIVE ACCOUNT. TRY IT ON DEMO 1st

Use it at your own risk..

matsuikenj1:
what version are you using and if i want deposit 50$=5000cent in fxopen with 1:500 leverage...what pair and what the setting would be..? thank for your help...

Ver Neo_enchanedV2. Search it in above or prev page.

Can't use $50. If u use $50, open lot should be 0.05 lot.

In fxopen smallest lot is 0.1 so minimum is $100 = 10.000 cent

My setting in page 47

Thank you my friend

Not both of them!!!

If u see the price is going up, than attach the EA in "LONG ONLY"

If u see the price is going down, than attach the EA in "SHORT ONLY"

This is the hardest part to decide long or short.

> However, this presupposes, that we knows, how long it goes in that direction. Its difficult in a sideway market. Maybe you use an indicator?

DON'T USE IN LIVE ACCOUNT. TRY IT ON DEMO 1st

Use it at your own risk..

> of course

Next week I will continue to try. The EA makes me not sleep.

@duyduy

i use only 5 maximum buy and sell orders. I have considered, perhaps to 3 to change. What do you think?

Is 7 not an exaggeration?

erdenmensch:
@duyduy

i use only 5 maximum buy and sell orders. I have considered, perhaps to 3 to change. What do you think?

Is 7 not an exaggeration?

if u set max 5, I think u can use it on 2 pair.. Best pair is Gu and Eu or UJ

Never try in 5, u can tell me the result

duyduy:
if u set max 5, I think u can use it on 2 pair.. Best pair is Gu and Eu or UJ Never try in 5, u can tell me the result

Gj looks also good. Im curious to see what happens. Can not be monday now?

erdenmensch:
Gj looks also good. Im curious to see what happens. Can not be monday now?

Can't use GJ on spacing 8. Should be higher.

U better try it to see the result yourself

Reason: