PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 51

'marko Try this one on EURGBP 5min TF? Hope you will like it.

is the multiplier and countertrendmiltiplier in this version is fixed??

erdenmensch:
@marko the problem is the same with your version. After 9-12 closed positions, no new position opened. If I then click on a different timeframe and back again, the problem is solved. Anybody know the reason for this? Its just annoying.

After closed all position. Check the account balance.

How much is up , Is it the same as session target?

If yes, that is the answer

@marko

the problem is the same with your version. After 9-12 closed positions, no new position opened. If I then click on a different timeframe and back again, the problem is solved. Is this for security? Anybody know the reason for this? Its just annoying.

duyduy:
After closed all position. Check the account balance.

How much is up , Is it the same as session target?

If yes, that is the answer

Account balance and margin level is great. What you mean with: Is it the same as session target?

I think with the properties: account balance: 10.000, profit target=100, session target=500 i havent this problem. But now my settings are: account balance: 400, profit target=1, session target=5.

What can I do?

erdenmensch:
Account balance and margin level is great. What you mean with: Is it the same as session target?

I think with the properties: account balance: 10.000, profit target=100, session target=500 i havent this problem. But now my settings are: account balance: 400, profit target=1, session target=5.

What can I do?

Is after close position, account balance up by $5??

My demo account just blown up

I use in EU. My indy already said buy, but I keep sell. Usually I hedge.

Well I learn my lesson

duyduy:
My demo account just blown up

I use in EU. My indy already said buy, but I keep sell. Usually I hedge.

Well I learn my lesson

GJ and GU are the best. Only use with 0.1 x 7 positions.

duyduy:
Can't use GJ on spacing 8. Should be higher. U better try it to see the result yourself

Yes, its great.

duyduy:
Is after close position, account balance up by $5??

Thank you it was a session problem.

Results from yesterday

It was profitable for me.

Files:
Reason: