PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 141

dragosd1:
yast, i have several ideeas

The main problem i see is the spacing.....

we need some volatility throttle, to set spacing....i'm thinking at something like setting the new order spacing taking into consideration last 2 5 mins bars, but with 75% importance to the last bar (something like (3xlast bar range + 1x previous bar range) / 4......), so we have some real spacing value...

i don't know, thinking of something....

and we must have a minimum spacing allowed input, like no lees spacing then "value"....

do you think you can implement this?

otherwise, the Fisher version, and even PipMaker_v15_3 are more stable then the original, but can't find yet a reliable set to preserve the account

and i think the spacing issue is the problem after all

Sorry, is it mean that you want to fix to spacing for the next trade open ? What is the meaning of 75% importance to the last bar ? Time for trade open consideration ?

erdenmensch:
With version you use it in live account?

Currently using V15.3, this version is about the same with V15.2, just extra indicator is added.

madscalp:
Hi Enforcer

Congratulations for your work in the improvement of Pipmaker.

Please could you include the Slope Direction Line Indy to open trades in next version of the EA ?

Regards.

Here i attach the ea that added slope direction line indicator, please copy the modified indicator as well. And 1 question, what do you think is the best period setting, tf and currency pair for slope direction line ?

Hello there group, can somebody try to add this custom indicator. Thanks in advance !

Files:

yast77:
Here i attach the ea that added slope direction line indicator, please copy the modified indicator as well. And 1 question, what do you think is the best period setting, tf and currency pair for slope direction line ?

Hi Yast,

In my opinion, the best settings are TF 1 H and 15 , 3 ,0 for SDL.

About currency, I don't know.

I'm going to test different pairs with this new indy in the EA and I'll post the results.

Thanks for your work.

Files:
1_1.jpg  570 kb

As english is not my native language, is hard for me to explain it in mathemathical terms. I'm thinking at some sort of "weighted average bar range", calculated with the formula: AWR=(PB*3 + BPB*1)/4....whre AWR= average weighted range, PB=previous bar or last bar, BPB= bar before last bar.

We can use too a minimum time range between orders, if is that what you mean, i think it must be at least an hour....

So, after those improvements. the EA will open trade only if all three conditions met, Fisher level, spacing value and time value....

What do you think?

In my opinion, any other indi we implement (I think anyway, Fisher is the best), we still have the same problem, cause the EA becomes risky only in the event of a big trend, until the retracement.

And, by the way, i think PipMaker_v15_3, is having some problems if I set to read Fisher indi on 15 min tf(meaning is not using it correctly).Is locked on H1 tf? On H1 is reading it correctly, but if I change the input and TF for 15min, seems it's not working good...

yast77:
Sorry, is it mean that you want to fix to spacing for the next trade open ? What is the meaning of 75% importance to the last bar ? Time for trade open consideration ?

Another solution is to use Recovery option, but I think it is bugged, cause i set "allow recovery" true, "exit all trades" false and "place recovery orders" true, but any number of trades i choose (in my case max recovery orders=1), it keeps opening rec orders until it crashes.

i have set it to open at 5% equity loss, it recovers the loss, so it should stop opening new orders, but it didn't.....

This is my statement for last week forward trading PipMaker_v15_3, on 6 pairs.

I must admit, last week was a range mainly week, so this type of market is very suitable for PipMaker, that's why the good result.....

Just look at the max DD, is 1%, lol

This is the set file i'm using.....

Very important, the account leverage is 1:400.....

And mine last week with 6 pairs too.

I agree it was a good week.

what set file you use?

madscalp:
And mine last week with 6 pairs too. I agree it was a good week.
Reason: