Kir Janja EA - Somebody to test?

Hi all,

I made this EA and I would really appreciate if you guys can test it on historic data and give me your opinions and results.

Originally I made it based on my budget for real account: 20 000 $ and GBPUSD pair so I tested only based on that combination.

Later on I will try to make it more universal and with more risk management so to be applicable on less money accounts.

Thanks

Aleksandar

Files:
kirjanja007.ex4  11 kb

would you please to tell me on what currency pair do you use this EA ? how about the TF ?

I'll do some test for you

:)

Hi,

As I said I plan to use it on GBPUSD, with 20000$ and M5 (forgot to tell this detail sorry).

Please feel free to use primary on any major pairs, but should be OK with all pairs (4 and 5 digits) with 20000$ min (as risk management is included on that volume) and minimum M5 time frame.

Thanks

Aleksandar

Test Example

Here is my test which is still running ... where I tried 1.1.2009 until today ... I found few of this equity drops (green line), which shouldn't be there ...

I think that can be in one or more of following reasons:

1. Obama/Queen/... announce something which cause drastic change of price/trend

2. Oil price jumped/dropped drastically

3. ...

Any suggestion how to try to recognize and skip these periods as sooner or later will be there one equity drop which will kill all this ... What I should concentrate on ... calendar ... skip some hours during day ... or ...?

Thanks

Aleksandar

Files:
forex.jpg  287 kb

As predicted

As predicted ... something between 10-15th October produced huge equity drop (forex2.jpg) what result with killing account 20th October (forex3.jpg)

Any idea what happened during that period what could cause that?

Files:
forex2.jpg  272 kb
forex3.jpg  281 kb

As I can see you can do anything. Yours EA use Martingeil system, strong trend kill your account, only if you have a huge deposit (and than you have a lot lot off risk).

Thanks

It seems so ... But those huge trends should be predictable somehow I suppose? Calendar events ...? Day of the month ... Last Friday of the month ...

ljuba973:
It seems so ... But those huge trends should be predictable somehow I suppose? Calendar events ...? Day of the month ... Last Friday of the month ...

I don't think anyone can predict the market with absolute surety... if he/she could, then you know he/she would be the richest person on the planet.

These Martingale systems will blow up, one time or the other. One way to trade them is to use small deposits and withdraw the profits out the account every couple of days. Hopefully, the system will run long enough to withdraw the initial capital plus some profits before it blows up.

Good luck.

New version

Hi all,

I changed my robot ... which works the best/only on M30 period ... and ONLY on GBPUSD ...

Here are two examples/results for deposit of ONLY 500$ ... and second of deposit 2000$ ... for entire 2009 year ... kosmas.zip

I am still not happy as for 500 it makes 11300 ... and for 2000 deposit make 15300 ... it doesn't keep proportion ... and it seems to be better to have 4 accounts with deposits of 500 than one with deposit of 2000 ... first option would make 45000 $ ... and second 15300 ... I need to find option how to keep proportion

Can somebody check demo.txt and help me to find what is problem ... as I tried to increase lots depending on balance ... so I start with 0.1 ... for 500$ deposit ... and when balance comes to 1000$ - I am multiplying lot with 1000/500 and that is 0.2 ... but it still make same earning or I end up on Stop Out ... On opening positions I am dividing lot with 15 ... so that I have 'enough space' to open 1, 2, 4 and 8 position (Martingale system)

What is wrong with this and can somebody recommend better calculation for optimal Lot ...

I am sure that if I deposit 500 and end up on 11000 - that doesn't mean if I deposit 1000 that I will have 22000 ... But I would expect that depositing 1000 will end up on 19000-20000 ... and not 15000... as more money is invested and more risk is there

--

Regards

Aleksandar Ljubojevic

Files:
kosmas.zip  92 kb
demo.txt  6 kb

Which broker are u using??

ljuba973:
Hi all,

I changed my robot ... which works the best/only on M30 period ... and ONLY on GBPUSD ...

Here are two examples/results for deposit of ONLY 500$ ... and second of deposit 2000$ ... for entire 2009 year ... kosmas.zip

I am still not happy as for 500 it makes 11300 ... and for 2000 deposit make 15300 ... it doesn't keep proportion ... and it seems to be better to have 4 accounts with deposits of 500 than one with deposit of 2000 ... first option would make 45000 $ ... and second 15300 ... I need to find option how to keep proportion

Can somebody check demo.txt and help me to find what is problem ... as I tried to increase lots depending on balance ... so I start with 0.1 ... for 500$ deposit ... and when balance comes to 1000$ - I am multiplying lot with 1000/500 and that is 0.2 ... but it still make same earning or I end up on Stop Out ... On opening positions I am dividing lot with 15 ... so that I have 'enough space' to open 1, 2, 4 and 8 position (Martingale system)

What is wrong with this and can somebody recommend better calculation for optimal Lot ...

I am sure that if I deposit 500 and end up on 11000 - that doesn't mean if I deposit 1000 that I will have 22000 ... But I would expect that depositing 1000 will end up on 19000-20000 ... and not 15000... as more money is invested and more risk is there

--

Regards

Aleksandar Ljubojevic

MIG Investments

Reason: