PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 135

The suitable setting for low balance ?

Can anyone recommend the suitable setting for balance 2000 with min lot size 0.1 ? The account is blow when i use default setting for backtest.

And from my opinion, i think this ea will be more profitable if apply neural network into this ea. Thanks..

Thank's but I don't know, it will manage the previous version open orders if I change it now? I have several orders open with v15....

dragosd1,

Yes, 15.2 will take over 15 seemlessly just reload the set file and reenable expert. I didn't make any changes to trading behavior. The backtest of 15.2 look the same as 15.1 except in live & demo trade it will not leave orders open because of requotes.

Can anyone recommend the suitable setting for balance 2000 with min lot size 0.1 ? The account is blow when i use default setting for backtest. And from my opinion, i think this ea will be more profitable if apply neural network into this ea. Thanks..

Yast,

Some people have started with 5K demo using micro lots but even that is a big risk with this EA. I think dragosd1 has a pretty good strategy of starting with 5k and lowering risk as the balance gets higher. The potential I see with this EA is a fixed income after many years of slowly building the account balance but it would take time. Take a look at the set files Iron posted in post #1336.

yast77:
Can anyone recommend the suitable setting for balance 2000 with min lot size 0.1 ? The account is blow when i use default setting for backtest. And from my opinion, i think this ea will be more profitable if apply neural network into this ea. Thanks..

Sorry, but for this type of account it does not exist a suitablea set file with PipMaker....

Even with 5k at 0.01 lots, I had experienced 40% DD, so I can say is a "high risk/medium risk" set file that one i'm using....

Opps. That code fix that i did a couple post back didn't close orders left open from requotes because I forgot a line in the initialize function. Here it is again.

Files:

Agree !!!

dragosd1:
Sorry, but for this type of account it does not exist a suitablea set file with PipMaker.... Even with 5k at 0.01 lots, I had experienced 40% DD, so I can say is a "high risk/medium risk" set file that one i'm using....

Ya, i agree with you all. When i backtest with any currency pair, i will get very high DD and the account is blow even with the risk of 0.1 and deposit 10000. I modified the ea by adding indicator Macd, the result is not ideal. Anyone have suggestion of other indicator for testing ? Or we need to improve the logic of this ea ?

Indicator 4 Pipmaker

In fact, I will attach it here....

Default settings....

Files:

dragosd1:
In fact, I will attach it here.... Default settings....

Is it mean that the value we get from the indicator is more than 1.5 for buy and less than -1.5 for sell ? what is the timeframe you are using for manual trading now ?

yast77:
Is it mean that the value we get from the indicator is more than 1.5 for buy and less than -1.5 for sell ? what is the timeframe you are using for manual trading now ?

No, -1.5 or less (in steps of -0.5) for buy, reverse for sell, tf H1, H4

Here is the expert with added fisher indicator

Here i attach the expert, i set the default setting is tf H1, value for buy is more than 1.5, sell is less than -1.5(my reversedirection is true,my closedelay is 121,because i'm using masterforex broker), i backtest with the good result, but the profit is slow :P I suggest use maximumrisk 0.1. If you have a better setting, please share with me , thanks for the indicator !!!

Files:

Idea for decrease DD.

Hi, can somebody add the function take the ea can create a file for the currency pair that it attach, then we able to enter the time of the big news, and then the ea will change the reversedirection to false, i think this will decrease DD. I know an ea Multiple10pointsX2 use such function that get time value that user can enter big news weekly to decrease the risk we take.

Reason: