PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 143

Has anyone experience with pipmaker in live trading? I have with my broker for manual action very often the problem, that the price at which traded to be rejected (requotes). How will it affect the auto trading?

Files:

Has anyone experience with pipmaker in live trading? I have with my broker for manual action very often the problem, that the price at which traded to be rejected (requotes). How will it affect the auto trading?

erdenmensch:

Pipmaker is very dangerous. Don't touch it in live!

madscalp:

For what then the whole discussion?

erdenmensch:

Sometime it might close all the order with the total profit is negative due to the requotes. If you having problem of closing trade of expert advisor, you can change the slippage to 3 or 4,because default value is 2. A good internet connection will also decrease the problem of requotes.

However, i will post my live result after end of this week.

madscalp:

I disagree with you, pipsmaker having a very good strategy!!! Market is unpredictable, no risk, no profit, but if we can managing well, the overall profit will be more than loss. After a few week testing in demo, this week i started to use it in live, i will post my result after this end of the week.

However, in my opinion, 20% is depend on expert advisor, and 80% is depend on trader.

yast77:
I disagree with you, pipsmaker having a very good strategy!!! Market is unpredictable, no risk, no profit, but if we can managing well, the overall profit will be more than loss. After a few week testing in demo, this week i started to use it in live, i will post my result after this end of the week. However, in my opinion, 20% is depend on expert advisor, and 80% is depend on trader.

This would be great. But for what you have a robot, when 80 % depends on trader? I dont understand. Can you help me?

erdenmensch:
This would be great. But for what you have a robot, when 80 % depends on trader? I dont understand. Can you help me?

The ea strategy is there, so we just need to take care of it from avoiding to on it and close all trade when any big news or serious news is coming. If you on the ea 24 hours, i can guarantee you will blow your account 1 day.

Since pipsmaker and and major ea cannot bear the effect of serious news, so we as the trader need to manage and on the ea when it is a good time to trade. Just my sharing, if you have any comment and idea, just sound out and we can share together.

erdenmensch:

May i know what broker you are using ? I'm currently using masterforex broker, but not sure it is whether a good broker or not, anyone who have a great deal with any broker ?

yast77:
I disagree with you, pipsmaker having a very good strategy!!! Market is unpredictable, no risk, no profit, but if we can managing well, the overall profit will be more than loss. After a few week testing in demo, this week i started to use it in live, i will post my result after this end of the week. However, in my opinion, 20% is depend on expert advisor, and 80% is depend on trader.

It was a joke for our friend erdenmensch

Reason: