PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 139

yast77:
Ya, just a demo testing, and also will get the higher DD , now i'm trying to familiar with the expert advisor, when i'm confident with it then only put in real account. I would like to ask your opinion, if this ea added hedge function that hedge between 2 currency pair, what do you think ?

Hi yast

Could you explain clearly your last question about the hedge ?

I don't understand.

madscalp:
Hi yast

Could you explain clearly your last question about the hedge ?

I don't understand.

For example, if the main currency we trade is EURJPY, then this currency hedge with USDJPY, when the total profit of this both pair is reach our profit, the ea will close all the current trade for this both currency pair.

Just an idea, maybe it may have any disadvantages.

yast, i have several ideeas

The main problem i see is the spacing.....

we need some volatility throttle, to set spacing....i'm thinking at something like setting the new order spacing taking into consideration last 2 5 mins bars, but with 75% importance to the last bar (something like (3xlast bar range + 1x previous bar range) / 4......), so we have some real spacing value...

i don't know, thinking of something....

and we must have a minimum spacing allowed input, like no lees spacing then "value"....

do you think you can implement this?

otherwise, the Fisher version, and even PipMaker_v15_3 are more stable then the original, but can't find yet a reliable set to preserve the account

and i think the spacing issue is the problem after all

Help????

I am new at this. Learning a lot of things. I have tested different EA's, but for some reason past week or two, it wont make automatic trades at all, using any EA. I am not sure what the problem is, its always a frown face where the EA is on the graph. I have sent a screen shot. Appreciate all the help.

Files:
picture.jpg  224 kb

madhan30:
I am new at this. Learning a lot of things. I have tested different EA's, but for some reason past week or two, it wont make automatic trades at all, using any EA. I am not sure what the problem is, its always a frown face where the EA is on the graph. I have sent a screen shot. Appreciate all the help.

Hi,

Please, see this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000/page15

Your smiling face is not smiling, so please activate enable auto trading in options/experts

TrailingStop

hi,

I installed regular TrailingStop on the EA but I think that there is a problem, if somebody could verify the coding svp? Thank you

Files:
pipmaker_1.mq4  32 kb

dragosd1:
Finally, but strange thing, IBFX mini doesn't compile, but Alpari it compiles it ok, now running some backtests.... Set file here for PipMaker v15_3.....at least running tests around these values(lots, spacing, profit target)....

Hi Drago

I really appreciated your sets especially the first.

But I don't understand how this set open the trade with Fisher.

Orders are almost always BUY.

Could you explain how Fisher indy is working with Pipmaker ?

Regards.

Fisher has some minor differences, so just use the settings from the 1st set , then change levels for sell/buy at 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 for Fisher indi....Basically fisher EA is the same PipMaker slightly modified to open trades at those specific levels of Fisher indi....Hope it helps

madscalp:
Hi Drago

I really appreciated your sets especially the first.

But I don't understand how this set open the trade with Fisher.

Orders are almost always BUY.

Could you explain how Fisher indy is working with Pipmaker ?

Regards.

dragosd1:
Fisher has some minor differences, so just use the settings from the 1st set , then change levels for sell/buy at 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 for Fisher indi....Basically fisher EA is the same PipMaker slightly modified to open trades at those specific levels of Fisher indi....Hope it helps

Thanks , Drago, for your answer.

So, it's the level which determines the trade direstion .

Level 1.5 in your set is maybe the cause of only BUY.

A higher level ( 2 , 2.5 or more) can modify the order ?

Am I correct ?

Thanks.

Reason: