100 pips - page 10

Hi Fikko,

Good job with fixing 3.1 to stop multiple orders, I tried this the other day but it stopped me out more times at 50 stop loss than my wins but I thought of something,

I am not good at all with the coding, but do you think it would be possible if we tried this EA but tell it to go with the trend

So essentially whenever the EA signals the buy we tell it to sell and vice versa?

Either we change the parameters in the coding or simply reverse the buy and sell instructions, so then it should go with the trend, this might work even better?

What do you think?

100 pip

Dear Safire,

I think the initial programer knows that following the trend it will have more loss, that's why he reversed it. However, I put this reverse thing for you guys to test.

v3.1 Reverse --> reverse of sell & buy

And I add one more exitstoploss at 40 pips

v3.2 Additional Stop Loss

After 40 pips loss, the EA will continuously check if the trade is still following the reverse rules that was set previously. If the trend changed, It would drop the order and create another reverse trade.

Just test it. I do not know the result.....

Thanks Fikko,

you really know your way around EA coding

Thanks heaps

looking forward to trying this

this week past wasnt a good week for this type of EA as they all trended 100 pips or more in one direction

Thinking of applying the reversal rule for the more trending markets EUR/USD with smaller TP and the normal version (your 3.2) for the more volatile paris GBP/USD etc

Thanks again!!!

rodrigokaus:
I am testing this EA makes some time, is what it comes presenting some best results to some time. Always working with small lots in graphs of 1H.

What I am searching is a way to make with that it carries through Hedge thus that an opened position either, since that already does not have another position opened in the same parity, or either, if exists an open Sell wants that the system interprets that only the opening of a Buy would be possible, carrying through a position of each time.This would increase the agility and the profitability of the EA.

I am sending the EA. In case that I can help I am thankful to me.

What version is this

Expert?

There is thread about 100 pips EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173318

the problem is in the following lines

bool ExistPositions() {

for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal(); i++) {

OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderComment()==Name_Expert) return(True);

else return(false);

}

}

[/PHP]

change it to this

[PHP]

bool ExistPositions() {

for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal(); i++) {

OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderComment()==Name_Expert) return(True);

}

return(false);

}

thank you. I will try that

it opened 4 trades so far. how come? I want only 3.

Thank you

Talking about 100 pips v3.1?

et_phonehome_2:
The system is terrible, always losing money.......

I just try this EA yesterday.. Actually I don't beleive to result but after I check many time... it is made more than 1000 pips on a day only? (closed trade only)

The open trade still more! in minus position.

Setting: TF=5, T/P=15 S/L=20 T/S=10... lot = default 0.01, maxrisk = 0.02, lot.margin = 1000

Reason: