10points 3.mq4 - page 367

good fx system test

sorry wrong post

from ocm1

Do you or anyone else know of a 10 points 3 EA version that allows the trader/user to change 3 things.....

1. to adjust his own custom lot size

2. adjust his own minpipstepinterval

3. adjust his own max trades from the input setting instead of the traditional martingale progression?

Thank you for any help. Goldensight

newdigital:
It is my results since 06 of January with 11 pairs.

EA (default settings) is attached.

newdigital:
It is my results since 06 of January with 11 pairs.

EA (default settings) is attached.

Have you used default settings for have these results?

derekz:
Have you used default settings for have these results?

I attached EA with default settings to that post (it is davidke20 settings for less risky trading but I only changed timefilter settings to be less risky). You can find it on my post as an attachment.

goldensight:
Do you or anyone else know of a 10 points 3 EA version that allows the trader/user to change 3 things.....

1. to adjust his own custom lot size

2. adjust his own minpipstepinterval

3. adjust his own max trades from the input setting instead of the traditional martingale progression?

Thank you for any help. Goldensight

Indeed.. lot size and pips interval should be variable based on market conditions. I think having them be fixed limits this EA quite a bit. I am trying to code this EA to have a take profit divider. Meaning that the higher the progression goes the smaller the take profit gets.

This way we can allow higher progressions to close easier because they have a smaller take profit. This could work well when the multiplier is 3. Used with some good directional indicators we could take a bit of risk out of this EA.

I'm currently not having much luck building a take profit divider into this EA. I wonder if someone can take a stab at it.

-dgv.

Login: 1970145 Password:kbaa6fm

internbankfx demo

just for fun.....

One day testing looks ok

veritasfx:
Login: 1970145 Password:kbaa6fm

internbankfx demo

just for fun.....

Hey Veritas, for one day of testing this ea is looking good, are you developing it or just teasing?

newdigital:
I attached EA with default settings to that post (it is davidke20 settings for less risky trading but I only changed timefilter settings to be less risky). You can find it on my post as an attachment.

you say that you have used same default settings for all pair in list?

which is your timefilter?

thanks

You are not reading the thread. I am posting the statements periodically starting from January this year and I did not change the settings, timeframe and account.

Settings is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page218

Timeframe (H1) and pairs is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page217

The thread is big but concerning my testing so it may be good to read starting from this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975 (page #310).

berdj:
Hey Veritas, for one day of testing this ea is looking good, are you developing it or just teasing?

Under development and test it on both live and demo. The above is a 200$ demo account just emulating the live one.

Reason: