Difficulties in back testing my EA

Hello Team,

I m not able to understand the model of back testing algorithm. I m back testing my EA the same EA with different model. 

First I started back testing with Every Tick Method and than I have tested the same EA with Open Prices Only Model.  EA is same but the result of both are different. 

I don't understand what is going on and why this is happening. 

Can any one suggest me which method should I use to run the back test for my EA? 

and how the EA work with the Method I mean if any one suggest me the Every tick than How to Set up my EA Which is working same as the Tested according to the Model like Every tick or Open Price Only.

Please consider the following screen shots for the further process.

Thanks. 

Files:

Mr. Depp:

Hello Team,

I m not able to understand the model of back testing algorithm. I m back testing my EA the same EA with different model. 

Is it really your EA?

If you have programmed this EA by yourself, you should know if the EA check entry conditions each tick or only at the beginning of a new candle stick.

If you purchased EA from someone else, contact the seller about which mode should be best for backtesting.

Yes i  m developer . but from your question i got your point. Thank you so much for the help . 

Thanks.

Reason: