Which posts?

i was confused found them...smile

sorry i got confused

thx

suport and resisstant barry or bollinger band

anyone know about support and resisstant (barry) or about bollinger band

rahmad:
anyone know about support and resisstant (barry) or about bollinger band

I just moved your post to this thread where you will find support and resisstant (barry) indicator with a little explanation.

Thread about bollinger band indicator is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

This thread just seem to have all types of indicators to plot S/R, I was hoping that the main question would be addressed here. How can we determine if price will penetrate the S/R lines and continue onward instead of pulling back?

et_phonehome_2:
This thread just seem to have all types of indicators to plot S/R, I was hoping that the main question would be addressed here. How can we determine if price will penetrate the S/R lines and continue onward instead of pulling back?

The only way to do that my friend is to become an expert in price action.

If you were one of the people following Bubble on this thread, a few months ago, how have you progressed since then,using his system?Any great success?

The red light I had, was that only winning trades were posted, I assume like any system, there were perfect entries, which went on to lose.I always get worried, when negative results are never discussed and ignored.

Hi Timezone,

progressing really well using bubbles system thanks.

There's a few of us trying to continue from where bubble left off and I think I can speak for the group in saying that any bad trades are mainly down to our own mistakes, misjudged entry etc.

We carefully analyse every trade and I can only remember 1 possibly 2 failed trades that we could not identify as being our own fault.

I trade live now using 100% bubbles system and am steadily adding to my account.

I know that the more I practice this method the easier it will become, I also realise that for me that may well still take many months or even years. I will keep at it though and hope others realise practice and perseverence will help them too.

I feel very fortunate to have found Bubbles thread so early on and am very grateful that bubble offered to try to help us all.

Cheers Bubble.

I'm on Bubbles course from Monday 29th Oct, I'm looking forward to watching the master at work.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

What do you think the chances of Bubble being able to double the trading account are ?

It worried me that he said he would pay back the investment fee once the account doubled. As the statement suggested he has a reasonable expectation of being able to do that.

It will be interesting to know if Bubble makes live calls in the chat room and show a real statement of account periodically, to those who have joined him.

It will also be interesting to know his positive strike rate. In the forum, he only showed positive examples, after the event.

I enquired about joining but as a poor student can not justify paying out 1000 pounds.

Could you summerise the trading rules, if you say you are trading profitably with the system. I don't mean what you learn additionally on the course, just your interpretation so far.

timezone:
What do you think the chances of Bubble being able to double the trading account are ?

It worried me that he said he would pay back the investment fee once the account doubled. As the statement suggested he has a reasonable expectation of being able to do that.

It will be interesting to know if Bubble makes live calls in the chat room and show a real statement of account periodically, to those who have joined him.

It will also be interesting to know his positive strike rate. In the forum, he only showed positive examples, after the event.

I enquired about joining but as a poor student can not justify paying out 1000 pounds.

Could you summerise the trading rules, if you say you are trading profitably with the system. I don't mean what you learn additionally on the course, just your interpretation so far.

timezone,

I have no doubt that bubble has the ability, experience, the track record, and the likes to be able to do and deliver what he claims and promises. The method he employs with support and resistance has a "reliable edge" with very high probability, low risk setup. So, don't worry about it; plus it's the students' money and his at stake.

I don't particular trade bubble's method so I can not summarize the rules for you. However, along with my trading system, I do trade bounces/rejections/failures, and breaks which is somewhat similar. However, I am too lazy to draw them lines. But from reading, understanding, and following his thread, you should not have much of a problem picking up the rules of the game. When he started this thread, I strongly recommended it to our Traders Lounge members and other TSD readers.

Either save up to get into his next group/class or self study the mechanics of support and resistance and how to trade with it.

Meanwhile, sit back, relax, don't worry...

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: