How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 49

eduards
eduards  
w4rn1ng
w4rn1ng  

Hi, thank you for your reply, i'm starting to really unerstand how forex work too, eheh

spotbabe
spotbabe  
mas0n:
I think we are in channel, wait for break out and re-test of upper or lower S/R channel.

I get your point.. and with the image itself, i could see how the channels react when there's a breakout..

FXBabe
FXBabe  

Whats happened to Bubbles posts?

Hi,

I just began reading this thread after a fellow member recommended it to me. It seems like i'm rather late. I noticed that some posts are refering to what bubble said previously, but I can not find his posts in the thread. What happened to his posts? I wanted to learn this trading method.

Thanks

Boiseboy
Boiseboy  

FXBabe:

Here's a pdf I made from a word document that someone saved and posted earlier in this thread. I can't remember who actually posted it, but it was quite generous of them. I'm a bit too lazy at the moment to go back and find the post (I think it was in a page in the 40's or so). In any event, they did a great service by compiling this after Bubble erased all his posts. I merely changed the page format and saved it in "landscape" because it was easier to page thru with Adobe Reader on my computer.

Bubble went on to mentor a few folks for a fairly steep price, though I feel certain they probably got their money's worth. In any event, here's the file. Enjoy!

Ed

Files:
FXBabe
FXBabe  
Boiseboy:
FXBabe:

Here's a pdf I made from a word document that someone saved and posted earlier in this thread. I can't remember who actually posted it, but it was quite generous of them. I'm a bit too lazy at the moment to go back and find the post (I think it was in a page in the 40's or so). In any event, they did a great service by compiling this after Bubble erased all his posts. I merely changed the page format and saved it in "landscape" because it was easier to page thru with Adobe Reader on my computer.

Bubble went on to mentor a few folks for a fairly steep price, though I feel certain they probably got their money's worth. In any event, here's the file. Enjoy!

Ed

cheers man

et_phonehome_2
et_phonehome_2  
Boiseboy:
FXBabe:

Ed

Someone in another post mentioned in another thread that he trade S/R using the bubble system, I guess this may be it. He posted his demo statement using the bubble system, and it was very impressive. Thanks for posting...

FXBabe
FXBabe  
Boiseboy:
FXBabe:

Ed

cheers man

emas
emas  
et_phonehome_2:
Someone in another post mentioned in another thread that he trade S/R using the bubble system, I guess this may be it. He posted his demo statement using the bubble system, and it was very impressive. Thanks for posting...

where can i find that post?

et_phonehome_2
et_phonehome_2  
emas:
where can i find that post?

He did not say anything except that he uses S/R with Bubble method. He posted his demo statement, it was spectacular..... I had posted asking him for more info on Bubble system, but never replied back...

Account statement:::::::::::

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

References to what he uses::

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum