How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 40

XKR1962:
Hi giraia_br,

sorry , not sure what you are asking.

There's a few of us currently debating bubbles methods and spotting potential trades live on paltalk. Why not join us, more heads are better than one.

bubble fx room

bubble said that he use a trend following indicator... i did not understand when and why...

thanks for reply

bubble says in the "normal trend" picture "3 time to go long here". But in the picture the 3 points are the first retest and the third point have only that retest...

i don't understand...

two trades from today

They look like they follow bubbles rules to me.

Bubble, If you do happen to be keeping an eye on this thread. Maybe you'd consider dropping into fxitfx's paltalk room. Actually we'd like you to take over the room if you're up for it. If not why not just say hello. We're all trying to be sensible and I know everyone has the greatest respect for you. It can have multiple administrators so we can help keep it on a polite and courteous level. We really do hope you will consider dropping by.

Anyway thanks again Bubble for getting me started on what I consider to be the right way to trade, alot to learn yet I know but thanks to this thread I have some great folks helping me.

Also thankyou to everyone who posts here at forex-tsd, what an incredible bunch of folks you all are.

Regards Daryl.

Files:
aunz.gif  4 kb
nzus.gif  6 kb

Thank you

Nice work, Tx man for ur help to other, who visite this thread every day and try to understande S/R by Buble. Good man, many thanx

Marko

XKR1962:
They look like they follow bubbles rules to me.

Bubble, If you do happen to be keeping an eye on this thread. Maybe you'd consider dropping into fxitfx's paltalk room. Actually we'd like you to take over the room if you're up for it. If not why not just say hello. We're all trying to be sensible and I know everyone has the greatest respect for you. It can have multiple administrators so we can help keep it on a polite and courteous level. We really do hope you will consider dropping by.

Anyway thanks again Bubble for getting me started on what I consider to be the right way to trade, alot to learn yet I know but thanks to this thread I have some great folks helping me.

Also thankyou to everyone who posts here at forex-tsd, what an incredible bunch of folks you all are.

Regards Daryl.

Hi Marko,

no problem.

Please just remember I'm just a demo trader at the moment trying to learn Bubbles methods before trading for real.

I'm learning loads from what Bubble taught us here and also by debating his methods with real live traders in Fxitfx's chat room.

Below is a trade we spotted and Fxitfx took live today.

Files:
euusd.gif  8 kb

Thanks XKR1962

Thank you for continuing to post here. Thick as brick me and finding it difficult to learn even with all the help. So I appreciate you keeping the thread alive.

Cheers

Starfish:

Hi Sundowner,

This is how I do it.

First, I determine the trend on the higher time frame. So to label the 15 min chart, I look at the 60 min chart. So I bring up the 60 min time frame, and mark the swing highs and lows. Then change the setting for the chart you have just marked to the 15 min time frame. If you try to mark the highs and lows on the 15 min time frame directly, you will experience the problem that you are having. Which is that you will have highs and lows marked that are not visible to a 60 min time frame player.

Then, there is a difference between "swing points" and a "swing high" or a "swing low". A swing point is a bar that has a lower high immediately before it and after it, or a higher low immediately before it and after it. However, a swing high is the first swing point once the previous swing high has been passed. What complicates the issue is that a swing low (in this example in an uptrend) is only confirmed, once the next swing high has been passed upwards. Which means you can spend quite a long time thinking "was that a swing low made just then?". You've no way of being sure until the high has been breached.

To confirm an uptrend, Bubble would wait for a Low, a HH, then a HL (which is only confirmed once price has passed the HH upwards) on the higher time frame, before looking for the SBR line. At least, that's what I think.... if I followed him correctly.

I've put on a couple of 60 min EURJPY charts with some of these points on them.

PS I am not sure if that is how anybody else does this, but that's how I do it. In addition, I have to say the charts only started to make sense to me once I had seen some kind of market structure forming.

PPS. This is video very good as well if you haven't seen it. From the LBR site. Linda Raschke MarketVu presentation part 3.

Created by Camtasia Studio 3

PPS Basic questions are GOOD ...... the more basic the better, I find

Hi Starfish,

Nice and informative post. Great video. If you have anymore links to such informative videos, kindly post them.

Thanks and regards

R. S. I.

I would like to know if the "bubble fx room"on paltalk.com is free?

and open to all?

jimprice09:
I would like to know if the "bubble fx room"on paltalk.com is free? and open to all?

Yes jimprice, its free. A small group meets there each day helping each other to find trades and to better understand this system. Anyone who's interested in Bubble's method is welcome. The room is most active between about 7.00gmt and 15.00gmt.

Hi Folks

I am giving my support and resistance indicator for free use to this community.It requires regular resettin when lines go sig zag but it is usable.It draws hourly support lines for the next 3 hours with a grid gapping

Reason: