How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 47

XKR1962
XKR1962  

Hi Timezone,

progressing really well using bubbles system thanks.

There's a few of us trying to continue from where bubble left off and I think I can speak for the group in saying that any bad trades are mainly down to our own mistakes, misjudged entry etc.

We carefully analyse every trade and I can only remember 1 possibly 2 failed trades that we could not identify as being our own fault.

I trade live now using 100% bubbles system and am steadily adding to my account.

I know that the more I practice this method the easier it will become, I also realise that for me that may well still take many months or even years. I will keep at it though and hope others realise practice and perseverence will help them too.

I feel very fortunate to have found Bubbles thread so early on and am very grateful that bubble offered to try to help us all.

Cheers Bubble.

I'm on Bubbles course from Monday 29th Oct, I'm looking forward to watching the master at work.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

timezone
timezone  

What do you think the chances of Bubble being able to double the trading account are ?

It worried me that he said he would pay back the investment fee once the account doubled. As the statement suggested he has a reasonable expectation of being able to do that.

It will be interesting to know if Bubble makes live calls in the chat room and show a real statement of account periodically, to those who have joined him.

It will also be interesting to know his positive strike rate. In the forum, he only showed positive examples, after the event.

I enquired about joining but as a poor student can not justify paying out 1000 pounds.

Could you summerise the trading rules, if you say you are trading profitably with the system. I don't mean what you learn additionally on the course, just your interpretation so far.

fxcruiser
fxcruiser  
timezone:
What do you think the chances of Bubble being able to double the trading account are ?

It worried me that he said he would pay back the investment fee once the account doubled. As the statement suggested he has a reasonable expectation of being able to do that.

It will be interesting to know if Bubble makes live calls in the chat room and show a real statement of account periodically, to those who have joined him.

It will also be interesting to know his positive strike rate. In the forum, he only showed positive examples, after the event.

I enquired about joining but as a poor student can not justify paying out 1000 pounds.

Could you summerise the trading rules, if you say you are trading profitably with the system. I don't mean what you learn additionally on the course, just your interpretation so far.

timezone,

I have no doubt that bubble has the ability, experience, the track record, and the likes to be able to do and deliver what he claims and promises. The method he employs with support and resistance has a "reliable edge" with very high probability, low risk setup. So, don't worry about it; plus it's the students' money and his at stake.

I don't particular trade bubble's method so I can not summarize the rules for you. However, along with my trading system, I do trade bounces/rejections/failures, and breaks which is somewhat similar. However, I am too lazy to draw them lines. But from reading, understanding, and following his thread, you should not have much of a problem picking up the rules of the game. When he started this thread, I strongly recommended it to our Traders Lounge members and other TSD readers.

Either save up to get into his next group/class or self study the mechanics of support and resistance and how to trade with it.

Meanwhile, sit back, relax, don't worry...

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

XKR1962
XKR1962  
timezone:

Hi Timezone,

no doubts in my mind bubble can do what he says.

Bubble has given more than enough to learn to trade profitably. Everything you need is still in this thread, all his rules and system details, and some charts, post 358 I think.

I had to read and reread all his stuff virtually daily and I still check his chart examples even before entering a trade. But it does get clearer with time.

Bubble has spent years learning to trade and perfecting his methods so I'm very happy to let him benefit from all his hard work.

Good luck for the future.

timezone
timezone  

Well best to wait and see what happens with the first group.

I hope his live calls are as good as the after event reporting in the thread.

Suggesting you can double the account is some statement.

Fxcruiser - So I am assuming, from your comment above, he has shown you a proper valid track record ?

Good luck.

sjerar
sjerar  
XKR1962:
Hi Timezone,

progressing really well using bubbles system thanks.

There's a few of us trying to continue from where bubble left off and I think I can speak for the group in saying that any bad trades are mainly down to our own mistakes, misjudged entry etc.

We carefully analyse every trade and I can only remember 1 possibly 2 failed trades that we could not identify as being our own fault.

I trade live now using 100% bubbles system and am steadily adding to my account.

Can you show us some brokerstatements?

ZeeJay
ZeeJay  

Long 6J (short usdjpy)

Hi,

i'm taking this long...(i've been in it for 2 hours now )...

hope i don't get burned , this is real money .

Big Fan of the Bubble's ways of the trade.

CJ.-

Files:
6j-bubble.gif 13 kb
sjerar
sjerar  
ZeeJay:
Hi,

i'm taking this long...(i've been in it for 2 hours now )...

hope i don't get burned , this is real money .

Big Fan of the Bubble's ways of the trade.

CJ.-

What's your SL and TP?

ZeeJay
ZeeJay  

6J Trade

sjerar:
What's your SL and TP?

the stop was about 20 pips. i had no TP ( used a trailing stop ).

found hard resistance on top, so , had to close this at around +8 pips, .

the cool thing about "hard" bottoms and tops is that you just put the stop a little bit below, and that's it.... so, you really dont need more than 15 or 20 points for the stop in this example.

I did took this trade again on retracement....but not futures this time.

this time in forex, usdjpy (short).... +20 at the moment.

CJ.-

carforum
carforum  

cannot read bubble's post?

Hi, I don't know why I can't read bubble's post from the beginner of this thread? Is that he deleted his post???? Since I want to learn his system too! But I can't find his post in this thread!! I only can see his post if someone quote his reply!