How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 41

jimprice09
jimprice09  

I would like to know if the "bubble fx room"on paltalk.com is free?

and open to all?

fxitfx
fxitfx  
jimprice09:
I would like to know if the "bubble fx room"on paltalk.com is free? and open to all?

Yes jimprice, its free. A small group meets there each day helping each other to find trades and to better understand this system. Anyone who's interested in Bubble's method is welcome. The room is most active between about 7.00gmt and 15.00gmt.

PRADIP RUPARELIA
PRADIP RUPARELIA  

Hi Folks

I am giving my support and resistance indicator for free use to this community.It requires regular resettin when lines go sig zag but it is usable.It draws hourly support lines for the next 3 hours with a grid gapping

RickW00716
RickW00716  
el cid:
Hi Folks I am giving my support and resistance indicator for free use to this community.It requires regular resettin when lines go sig zag but it is usable.It draws hourly support lines for the next 3 hours with a grid gapping

Thanks el cid...I will take a look at this later!

RickW00716
RickW00716  
el cid:
Hi Folks I am giving my support and resistance indicator for free use to this community.It requires regular resettin when lines go sig zag but it is usable.It draws hourly support lines for the next 3 hours with a grid gapping

This is what I get when i load it onto chart...plus it nearly locks up my computer...Do you have any recommendations/settings to prevent this?

Files:
oilpro.gif 29 kb
PRADIP RUPARELIA
PRADIP RUPARELIA  
RickW00716:
This is what I get when i load it onto chart...plus it nearly locks up my computer...Do you have any recommendations/settings to prevent this?

I use it on 1 m charts as follows.

IT IS FOR TRADING INTRADAY

Good news is I have a new support and resistance EA to be released shortly

Regards

El cid

XKR1962
XKR1962  
Sundowner:
Thank you for continuing to post here. Thick as brick me and finding it difficult to learn even with all the help. So I appreciate you keeping the thread alive. Cheers

Np Sundowner,

here's a trade I spotted today. Why not join us in fxits paltalk room. Hope to see you there.

Files:
eu-usd.gif 8 kb
traktor
traktor  
Derex
Derex  
traktor:
Hello, friends.

Could anyone help me, please, with support and resistance levels?

It’s a very important theme, I think. Breakout of or bounce from a significant support/resistance level can determine the price movement direction for months.

traktor
traktor