How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 51

FXBabe
FXBabe  

its also a support line on daily, but previoisly this was broken. this area was in range previously.

FXBabe
FXBabe  

gone long with sl and tp as shown by yellow lines. sl just below the turning point and tp is the previous peak.

FXBabe
FXBabe  

see attached

FXBabe
FXBabe  

going ice skating. cya.

somerset house, london

Files:
see.jpg 56 kb
FXBabe
FXBabe  

sl hit. maybe it was too tight. where did bubbles say to place stoploss? i entered again with sl 113.70, current price 114.02

jerrydeng
jerrydeng  
FXBabe:
sl hit. maybe it was too tight. where did bubbles say to place stoploss? i entered again with sl 113.70, current price 114.02

you've got a wrong entry.

Boiseboy
Boiseboy  

FxBabe:

I think you're on the right track, but today's a bit weird: At the moment the stock market is falling, possibly because of the assassination in Pakastan, and the whole market is relatively thin (so more volatility). Plus, there's probably a lot of end-of-year selling happening - so support and resistance may be a little dicey today.

I entered, myself, at 114.00 earlier this morning, but closed out at breakeven a hour or so later.

Keep it up, though, I think your evaluations are essentially spot on. And, it's nice you're keeping this thread alive.

Ed

FXBabe
FXBabe  
jerrydeng:
you've got a wrong entry.

where did I go wrong please?

sl got hit. where does bubble put his sl?

thanks.

FXBabe
FXBabe  

i really like this method. i hope i can master it. look forward to others posting their analysis too. thanks.

Boiseboy:
FxBabe:

I think you're on the right track, but today's a bit weird: At the moment the stock market is falling, possibly because of the assassination in Pakastan, and the whole market is relatively thin (so more volatility). Plus, there's probably a lot of end-of-year selling happening - so support and resistance may be a little dicey today.

I entered, myself, at 114.00 earlier this morning, but closed out at breakeven a hour or so later.

Keep it up, though, I think your evaluations are essentially spot on. And, it's nice you're keeping this thread alive.

Ed
spynamax
spynamax  
FXBabe:
where did I go wrong please?

sl got hit. where does bubble put his sl?

thanks.

I think you are no wrong....but price action on last hourly bar was too much fall! Was right the previous swing but the last was risky and dismiss trade!!!

This is my opinion....i follow the same method and is the best!!!!!

Best regards...