a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 155

Good afternoon, gentlemen.

Please explain. This is the beginning of a thread. The first post "Good afternoon, gentlemen" - and then the discussion begins, as if there was something before this post. Where to look for this "something"?

Добрый день, господа.

Explain, please. Here's the start of a thread. The first post is "Good afternoon, gentlemen" - and then the discussion begins, as if there was something before this post. Where do I look for this "something"?

It's just the author of the posts later erased them on his own - as if "took back what he said. Ask the author.

Добрый день, господа.

Explain, please. Here's the start of a thread. The first post is "Good afternoon, gentlemen" - and then the discussion begins, as if there was something before this post. Where do I look for this "something"?

I started this branch, but did not find understanding from the interlocutors.
The discussion went in a different direction, so I thought I'd
to put all my posts away and get on with writing my diploma.
After the defense, I went back to the forum and found that the thread had grown
to this size.

Good luck :-)

Regards,
Aleksey.

Добрый день, господа.

Объясните, пожалуйста. Вот началась ветка. Первый пост "Добрый день, господа" - и далее начинается дискуссия, словно до этого поста что-то было. Где искать это "что-то"?

I started this thread, but I didn't find much understanding from my interlocutors.
The discussion went in a different direction, so I thought I'd
to put all of my posts away and started writing my diploma.
After the defense, I went back to the forum and found that the thread had grown
to this size.

Good luck :-)

Regards,
Alexey.

Yes, perhaps your only merit is that you asked the first silly question ;)

The 0_Harmony_06 indicator hints at a decline in the AUDJPY pair in the future. <br / translate="no"> In the future we will check if this is actually the case?

Solandr, where did this pair come from?
I don`t have it on my Alpari demo server :(

How is the forecast in general? Does it hold?

solandr, where did this pair come from? <br/ translate="no"> There is no such pair on the Alpari demo server :(

How is the forecast at all? Does it work?

Currency from InterbankFX (broker is written in the lower left corner of the screenshot).
The prediction is just starting to come true for now. The picture is drawn for long periods. Nevertheless, the indicator is stubbornly speaking about the fall of the pair in perspective. I am showing the current screenshot on D1 for it.

Добрый день, господа.

Объясните, пожалуйста. Вот началась ветка. Первый пост "Добрый день, господа" - и далее начинается дискуссия, словно до этого поста что-то было. Где искать это "что-то"?

Я начинал данную ветку, но не нашёл понимания со стороны собеседников.
Обсуждение темы пошло в другом направлении, поэтому я посчитал нужным
убрать все свои посты и занялся написанием Диплома.
После защиты я снова защёл на форум и обнаружил, что ветка разрослась
до таких вот размеров.

Желаю удачи :-)

С уважением,
Алексей.

Yes, perhaps your only merit is that you asked the first stupid question ;)

Questions ...
Can a question that led to such a fruitful discussion be considered silly ? :-)
Which is more valuable, a stupid question that had similar consequences or a smart question that led nowhere ? :-))
What does a person need more to be completely happy, stupid questions or stupid answers ? :-)))

Questions ...

:o)

Questions ... <br / translate="no"> Can a question that has led to such a fruitful discussion be considered silly ? :-)
Which is more valuable, a silly question that had similar consequences or a clever question that led to nothing ? :-))
What does a person need more to be completely happy, stupid questions or stupid answers ? :-)))

It's just that the main engines of this thread have decided to correspond in this particular thread, that's all :)

It's just that the main engines of this thread have decided to correspond in this particular thread, that's all :)

That's just me. Just being clever. :-)
Reason: