RandyCandles - Information - page 28

The Good Life

Way to go Summitfx......make a bit of money.....hike those beautiful mountains of Montana with your dogs at hand.....then maybe a bit of a catnap and then Asia opens.....Man....a dream come true.....I'll take some of that please.

What are the best times to trade this method....I'm on Pacific time zone.

Great job to all...

Vegas

summitfx:
I'm just back from a hike and i'm really blown away after reviewing the charts from this morning.

RADATATS- you flat knocked the cover off the ball with your charting wizardry!

I am really excited going forward..

Vegas:
Way to go Summitfx......make a bit of money.....hike those beautiful mountains of Montana with your dogs at hand.....then maybe a bit of a catnap and then Asia opens.....Man....a dream come true.....I'll take some of that please.

What are the best times to trade this method....I'm on Pacific time zone.

Great job to all...

Vegas

So far you can pick up momentum at the Asian open, London open, US open and Sydney Open. Also, Summit harvest some pips at the open of the US Stock Markets 9:30am EST. If you study some charts, you can pick ups small swings here and there as well.

Awesome- I need to plot your Osma indie. It looks good. Thanks for bringing stochs to the limelight here as well. So many indicators so little space

Cmartin-my favorite trade is at 6am mtn. Most days I'm done by 6:15am.

On a side note, I purchased an I-phone with some of my RC trade profits from last week and if you like gadgets-it's the coolest I've ever owned.

itguy:
Nothing like 20 quick pips in the middle of the afternoon.

Sitting on my balcony with my laptop with a rain and lightening storm for backdrop, I caught this trade. I set a sell stop order at 121.21 and a take profit of 121.02. Can you hear the rain and see the lightening in the background?

Files:
1tl_12.gif  23 kb

Thanks for the positive responses. I will stick around a little longer if I am wanted but I have to say the negative posts are killing me...

If that is what this forum is all about I am finished....

Thanks for the positive responses. I will stick around a little longer if I am wanted but I have to say the negative posts are killing me...

If that is what this forum is all about I am finished....

Personally, I think there are many more trades to talk about....

Files:
usdcad_4.gif  140 kb

Are you shitting me?????

Here's another one, although I caught it a little late. There is a second alert candle in this down move. I have found you can take any alert candle if it shows a continuation of the current price action.

Not sure if it really matters what time of day you trade. If you study the charts there are pips to be had at all times.

Summit, I am working on perfecting the osma, should be done a little later.

Files:
ej4tra7-12.gif  20 kb

Following the thread...

I've been following this thread today and I must admit I'm a bit confused. It started off talking about Randy's Candles and now it appears an MA cross and some stochs are the indicators? I've read your PDF about the Randy's Candles ITGuy and it was very informative, but could someone fill me in a bit on what indicator's are being used near the end of this thread? Are they still being used in conjuction with the candles or are the candles no longer a factor?

Radatats I hope you stick around for a while because I'm looking forward to your PDF about your trading rules!

Thanks for any guidance I'm still a novice at this.

All we need now is an alerting service to notify of possible setups. No trade reccomendations just a heads up. Utopia? Possibly! Stay tuned!!

I don't get the post under this one that says i'm confused!!! Huh???/

Files:
1tl_13.gif  34 kb

wlninja:

The thread is evolving. Download Radatats most recent indies and template and study my friend. Then look at some of the examples being posted and learn.

Set up a demo account and make trades. Go live when you are profitable!! Go to a site like babypips.com if you need to learn the basics of Fx trading.

Make money-Have fun----sorry to be so chatty folks--i'll cool it.

wlninja:
I've been following this thread today and I must admit I'm a bit confused. It started off talking about Randy's Candles and now it appears an MA cross and some stochs are the indicators? I've read your PDF about the Randy's Candles ITGuy and it was very informative, but could someone fill me in a bit on what indicator's are being used near the end of this thread? Are they still being used in conjuction with the candles or are the candles no longer a factor?

Radatats I hope you stick around for a while because I'm looking forward to your PDF about your trading rules!

Thanks for any guidance I'm still a novice at this.
Reason: