RandyCandles - Information - page 27

camisa:
and I make the remarks I want! if you don't care about 4hCCI why do you have it on chart? cause it looks nice? if that system rocks so much please post statement of your real account trades taken... if not, just another lyar claiming "I made n pips" everyday

Why? This thread was a nice learning tool. And now you are going to shoot it to shit! I am 9 for 9 on demo with this in 5 trading days. I am going to go live this week.

This is why people leave the forum, find any profitable system on TSD and its surprising how they just dwindle away. You think they quit trading the system, hell no, they just get tired of dealing with the *******s and go private.

Camisa, get real... I have never asked you or anyone else to use that indicator. It is mine alone and I will share it when i feel ready.

One more time, this is simply to give you ideas as to how you may develop your own trading systems. YOU HAVE TO DO THE RESEARCH....

This is not a free system. You have to test it and learn it to use it... The cost is your time and effort....

If that is too much, then find another system to flame...

Camisa, you piece of unusable trade information... What have you ever contributed to any tradeable system, EVER?

I Don't need you and neither do any of my brothers or sisters...

For everyone else, I am not going anywhere. As I said, this is my first week live... I expect to have a lot more for everyone as we move forward... Sorry in advance for not having tomorrow's trades now...

If you truly want to become successful, learn all you can and appply it to everything you see. I might have the best system but then again, you might ...

hi

hats off to radatats,itguy and summitfx for such a great and valuable informative thread. sucess only comes with learn ,apply and enjoy. i am just learning it.

WTF camisa

camisa:
and I make the remarks I want! if you don't care about 4hCCI why do you have it on chart? cause it looks nice? if that system rocks so much please post statement of your real account trades taken... if not, just another lyar claiming "I made n pips" everyday

I think you've got the wrong idea or thread buddy. No one here is selling anything and their trading activity is no one's business but their own. This thread is about developing some ideas freely presented by Goldenequity and I appreciate the contributions made by smmitfx and radatats.

Thanks for sharing your work and indicators guys.

Cheers

Guys and Gals,

Thru the power of this community, we have developed a very simple to learn and follow system of scalping FX. Some will prosper and most will fail. We need to remember that this is a public forum and it attracts people from all over the world and all age groups and personalities. The best thing to do is completely ignore the ignorant posts that are inevitable here. They deserve no response.

This a great example of the world getting smaller. We are at the forefront of a new world community. The markets are quickly evolving worldwide and we're a part of it in our own small way.This ain't your Father's stockmarket!!! My idea is to take this private with serious traders. I am gulity of "flaming" Steinitz recently because he sent me a death wish PM over at the ForexFactory after I critisizied some of his methods so I speak from experience. Ignore the ignorant and let's move forward. Damn check out the eurusd chart. Beautiful! While you're at it check out the usdcad chart

I'm just back from a hike and i'm really blown away after reviewing the charts from this morning.

RADATATS- you flat knocked the cover off the ball with your charting wizardry!

I am really excited going forward..

Nothing like 20 quick pips in the middle of the afternoon.

Files:
ej3tra7-12.gif  21 kb
Reason: