Tickwatcher - page 6

I am using mladens posted indicator in the opening post of this thread...I do not know what these TRO indicators are?

I just asked for a count to be added...it does not count the open colored cirlces that mladen uses..

There is not any porpose in posting screenshots...that is just the way it is...But I can live without the count as I do not want TRO to spend his time on this...he is too valuable for you guys...

Different dealers will yield different results...that is not my problem...Else the indicator does not update the count when it changes or something else is happening.

ES

mrebersv:
After you've created the Object for the pair, you can rotate it with the following line of code:
ObjectSet(labelName,OBJPROP_ANGLE,angle);

Change "lableName" to whatever label you've assigned to that object, and angle to how much you want to rotate it (in degrees). To get the text sideways and facing down like in the indicator, change angle to 270. Change angle to 90 if you want it sideways but facing upward.

-MRE-

Thank you mrebersv and mladen for your help...

But continue the same

@ TRO

Where is the version that you have the values for buyers and sellers?

mrebersv:
No problem. It's easy to take from the community, but it's important that we share our knowledge with each other. -MRE-

I have been PAYING IT BACK and PAYING IT FORWARD for years. I have given away hundreds of indicators for TradeStation and eSignal. So far, just a few in MT4.

But I don't have the need to code indicators because I have my BUY ZONE system.

I am having fun though making the Easy to Read displays...LOL!

hellkas:
Thank you mrebersv and mladen for your help...

But continue the same

@ TRO

Where is the version that you have the values for buyers and sellers?

What are you talking about?

I think I already posted that on http://www.kreslik.com

You'll just have to download all the files.

TheRumpledOne:
I have been PAYING IT BACK and PAYING IT FORWARD for years. I have given away hundreds of indicators for TradeStation and eSignal. So far, just a few in MT4.

But I don't have the need to code indicators because I have my BUY ZONE system.

I am having fun though making the Easy to Read displays...LOL!

TRO...

Where is the buyzone for dummies indicator?

And tell us more about your BUY ZONE system

TheRumpledOne:
What are you talking about?

I think I already posted that on http://www.kreslik.com

You'll just have to download all the files.

Hey TRO...

This one

TheRumpledOne:

Hi:

I am the "new kid on the block' when it comes to MT4.

I have created the FIB MULTI indicator that displays the fib position of the currency pair on 7 different periods.

The numbers are the fib levels expressed as a percentage. The bars are just a visual. Green is 100% or higher. Red is 0% or lower.

I also wrote a candle color indicator to show the candle color of the currency pair on 7 different periods.

TheRumpledOne:
I have been PAYING IT BACK and PAYING IT FORWARD for years...

I didn't mean to sound like I was saying you were just taking from the community, so I apologize if that's what it sounded like. I was just saying why I help every now and then.

-MRE-

You can get waddah's indicator here: Waddah Attar Buy Sell Vol - MQL4 Code Base

It has the buy/sell info.

mrebersv:
I didn't mean to sound like I was saying you were just taking from the community, so I apologize if that's what it sounded like. I was just saying why I help every now and then. -MRE-

No apology necessary. I was just agreeing with you.

For those of you interested, I am trading TickWatcher 2 in my Blog. You can click on the link to the right in the Blog that reads: Electric's™ Gambling Results for login info to follow along on the MT4 Demo that I am trading.

See you there!

ES

Reason: