RandyCandles - Information - page 32

Hey guys - this is a great thread let's not worry about the couple of idiot postings but put our energies into improving this unique method. Has anyone thought if it can be incorporated into an EA ? Seems like it would be tricky...

It's fun Leeb~

We should leave the EA to Steinitz and his Gang

leeb:
Hey guys - this is a great thread let's not worry about the couple of idiot postings but put our energies into improving this unique method. Has anyone thought if it can be incorporated into an EA ? Seems like it would be tricky...

summitfx:
It's fun Leeb~ We should leave the EA to Steinitz and his Gang

Agreed, trade when there is volume and you spend minimal time during the day harvesting the pips you need.

Take your Pick~

Files:
1tl_18.gif  37 kb

My feelings are hurt now

I thought you were going to send the indicators

summitfx:
After you pull your head out of your ass, spend a few minutes to read the thread and you'll get your indicators. Then you can move on to the next thing that stimulates your small brain and ask for help there.

toddanderson:
I thought you were going to send the indicators

Todd,

Enough with the banter.

If you are here to make money......this thread can show you how......read it front to back and again.

Summit started breathing life into RC's again......ITGuy added Stoch.......and now Rad has added the secret sauce.

This method rocks. Don't pollute the thread. A quick scan of your posts shows you asking for a lot of indicators and help. Stop looking.......absorb what is here. Learn and earn or go away.

Thanks!

Summit...a lot to choose from there. I wish I was not at work during these times. But I am finding trades between the London open and 6am est. Some on the Asian as well.

Chris

He-he,

As I wrote the above post.....I just snagged a quick 13 pips on the GBP and my EUR position is moving!!

Hmm, I chose this one. Almost 90 pips.......

Files:
ej5tra7-12.gif  21 kb

I took the 12:30 gmt trade and called it a day. It's more fun to banter with Turd, I mean Todd . LOL.... Next week, I'm going to commit to 5 hours of trading per day instead of 5 hours of per week.

Chris-I hope you can give up that job soon.

cmartin371:
Summit...a lot to choose from there. I wish I was not at work during these times. But I am finding trades between the London open and 6am est. Some on the Asian as well. Chris
Reason: