RandyCandles - Information - page 25

No changes on any settings. 9-27 for my major indiactors. Everything else is as indicated. Load my template and see for yourself. Nothing in it for me guys. I will play this my own way but you who are here now are in at the beginning of what I feel is a pretty unique system.

That said, I will answer all reasonable questions.

you get my vote~Thanks

Files:
1tl_10.gif  32 kb

If you don't want to play or if you don't want MEto play, say so now and I will be on my way...

Sorry if I got testy there guys.

This is my FIRST day live with this system so yes there will be a few changes along the way. I LOVE this setup and it complements a lot of things I have worked on for many months.

Ask all you want and I will be patient.

Your humble apologies requested for my arrogance.

I was actually reading the post over the weekend, guess that went right by me.

thanks for the help

Radstats, You are not arrogant you are excited about finding a method to make you money, well done on your work.

I hope this question is not unreasonable.

I am not able to trade intraday due to work, can I adapt this method to work on daily charts,

If so what settings would you use for the indicators.

Many thanks Schoe.

Hi Rad,

Much appreciated for ur wrk and templates, indicators etc.

You wrote earlier on you would be putting together a pdf file for ur rules, which are a bit different to the original rules. You still working on that, or did it get missed?

Just going by your charts, am I correct to assume that you are only taking trades in the direction of the 4Hr CCI bar indicator? And also, is that indicator actually a 4Hr representation? Because if it is, then on a 5M chart it can't be accurate because after 48 bars (4H timeframe on 5M chart), it has the potential to change colours. Feel free to correct me at anytime.

Regards.

K.

Sorry but I have no idea on daily settings at this point. I may have an opinion at some point in the future but for now I can't tell you anything.

I've been flipping thru charts with the 9Square template and it's nothing short of remarkable what Radatats has done with the randycandles. I'm sure even Randy would be amazed. Congratulations!

It's probably time for these... Zenview Atlas 19S: 6-Screen Display with 17" LCD Screens, DVI + Analog Inputs

radatats: you have pointed some trades at the 1st bar of 4hCCI indicator, that indicator is useless to point reversals on a 5m chart because it only turns much later repainting all the last bars

it could be used only to trade with the trend

Reason: