RandyCandles - Information - page 21

summitfx:
ItGuy; Here is a Stoch graphic you might like. I changed the inputs to 14/3/3 to match your indicator.

Thanks Summit I'll check it but I think its the one I already use, I appreciate the thought though.....

On another note:

Does anyone know where I can find an indicator that only shows winning trades before they happen? Cause that would really be great. I think it would improve my results tremendously.

Just one more......

Files:

Thanks for another interesting indicator, but as I said before, does it bring anything new to the table? Is it more tradeable?

Files:

LOL- no I suppose it doesn't. Your s9oscillator and smac-d appears to be a "johnny-come-lately" tho. The search continues. In the meantime, let's continue making money scalping the RC's. Njoy the weekend!!

I readily admit it is not a unique or special indicator; however, it does provide specific tradeable signals in the form of zero line crosses and also signal line crosses. And other than regular MACD you have the color differences which can also trigger trade actions.

My best trades come when the price crosses the blue T3 line, MACD crosses zero line and then price retraces slightly to retest blue line. That is a money printer. Happens all the time. And watch the MACD stay in direction of the trade until the signal line crosses for the exit. If you feel brave, exit on the first MACD bar that changes color. IE for down leg, exit on first green bar, and for up leg, first red bar.

Anyways, yes, have a great weekend.

Overall, it looks very good. I need some live chart time to better evaluate it.

Thanks again.

a snapshot of this chart seems to get me in late for a nice 20 pip scalp. Am I missing something?

Files:
1tl2_6.gif  20 kb

Whereas this macd seems to give me aconfirmation with a crossover. not trying to hard to get along with just searching for the best entry signal with the color change of the RC's

Files:
1tl_6.gif  19 kb

file attch.

Files:
1tl2_7.gif  20 kb

So by overlaying the macd crossover lines with the osc.-we get a better visual???

Reason: