RandyCandles - Information - page 31

Would you like us to deliver them FedEx?--

toddanderson:
Could you post all your indicators please

Very disgusting- Please depart as quickly as you appeared.

summitfx:
Life is good...

I caught that one too, it's all I can do to keep up with one pair, there is just too many trades....

I agree...I just cleaned everything off my platform except a 5m euryen.

It's all I need! The Perfect job!!!

itguy:
I caught that one too, it's all I can do to keep up with one pair, there is just too many trades....

Kermut,

Thanks for the input on MM lines. I can't say how this indicator stacks up to others but I find it useful for planning trades as far as support and resistance. They are based on Gann's original ideas and are just another tool for seeing the big picture. Check this link for more info: MML

E/j

Still trying to get my head around this system.

Would this be considered the correct entry for a long....when the stock is up and the smac-d blue line crosses the smac-d tan line gong up.

Thanks for you help. (dam newbies.... )

EDIT: I did make the trade and got 8 pips out of it.....was I lucky or correct??

Files:
gu_2.gif  25 kb

Box Boy

Thank You Box boy for your kind offer

Please send the indicators by UPS instead

summitfx:
Would you like us to deliver them FedEx?-- Very disgusting- Please depart as quickly as you appeared.

radatats:
Are you kidding me? Look at the charts... We are trading on the 5 minute charts!!! You want to avoid choppy markets?? Go buy a CD or a bond.

Even if its not a 5min chart, sometimes I see choppiness on the 15M chart also. I know of course that one cannot tell until after the fact....

summitfx:
Would you like us to deliver them FedEx?-- Very disgusting- Please depart as quickly as you appeared.

Will you ship same day????

summitfx:
I'm just back from a hike and i'm really blown away after reviewing the charts from this morning.

RADATATS- you flat knocked the cover off the ball with your charting wizardry!

I am really excited going forward..

Today is the first chance I really had to sit down and stare at my charts and absorb these setups.......WOW.........almost get that "wet your pants" sense of anticipation!

This really seems to be an improvement over anything I have used to date.

Thanks to this community for the continued work and support. I have been working on something myself that became a single indicator setup with great promise. I have been tinkering with the settings but will report my findings if I think it can add another layer to what we have here.

After you pull your head out of your ass, spend a few minutes to read the thread and you'll get your indicators. Then you can move on to the next thing that stimulates your small brain and ask for help there.

toddanderson:
Thank You Box boy for your kind offer Please send the indicators by UPS instead