RandyCandles - Information - page 56

Results

I'm still learning this method. I use Randy candles with Rads mml lines and pivot indicator. Over the past few weeks I have been up and down like a yoyo trying to figure this stuff out.

I use the Randycandler system over Rads because I like its simplicity. That's not to say that Rads system is not good, for others they prefere it and that's great.

The pic below is my actual trades and even though I only take a bit here and a bit there they are mostly positive trades....not too bad for a newbie. I trade live and with micro lots. I trade from 1 cent to 5 cents mainly. Once in a while I get brave or stupid and place a dollar lot.

I am building up my confidence which takes time. The more positive results I get and the more chart looking time I do and the more I stay open to learning about forex in general, then I KNOW that I WILL make it to the big play offs like Summitfx and Rads. But for now I am proud of stepping out in to the unknown and stretching my comfort zone.

Happy hunting everyone.

Files:
rct.gif  59 kb

rads and summit, dont even think about leaving! I havent fully got this system down yet even though i've read the thread about 20times!

Too Late Mate

.....there gone and not coming back....

I'm still sitting here in amazement that one post would get Rad all up set and decide to go........what the hell just happened.

Oh and the other thing...A little voice inside thinks that perhaps Rad was actually GoldenEquity....just my imagination working over time.

Rad and Summitfx I truely am sorry to see you both go........

joc_06:
rads and summit, dont even think about leaving! I havent fully got this system down yet even though i've read the thread about 20times!

Another beautiful trade...

Files:
trade3.gif  147 kb

BANG....KA-CHING!! Minimally Redudant....NON-MULTICOLLINEAR...CONFLUENCE!

How about THIS....

DOWNLOAD XPVOLUME INDY

SummitFX, Rad or IT guy do you have any experience trading this setup on any longer term timeframe ? Should it work as well ?

Look, I said before if you want to do Randy Candles fine. I don't. I don't look for them and don't use them. I posted my system and am trading it. I don't want to clutter up this board so I am leaving it.

If you want to learn my system and talk about it and trade it, go to:

9squaredfx.com :: BB

Thanks and see ya...

Shortcoming in adding VOLUME in FX...

I think there is one shortcoming in adding a VOLUME indicator to any FX chart...and that is, as far as I know....there is no CENTRAL collection of data for the entire FX market volumes. Unless I'm wrong, any volume indicator would specifically apply only to VOLUME within YOUR BROKER....

Either way, it does seem to give an idea of where the flow is headed for additional confirmation. Any comments??

To Tracej....

Tracej,

I have to say once again...THANK YOU!! I truly hope you took my post about your article the right way...

I also want to say that article has FOREVER altered the way I will be looking at ANY trading system in the future. I will now be looking FIRST to see if a particular system covers all the categories...starting with PRICE ACTION...then MOMENTUM, TRENDS, and finally, the one we almost always miss...VOLUME!

Good job with finding that article and thanks again for sharing it! Truly an "Aha!" moment for me....

radatats:
Look, I said before if you want to do Randy Candles fine. I don't. I don't look for them and don't use them. I posted my system and am trading it. I don't want to clutter up this board so I am leaving it.

If you want to learn my system and talk about it and trade it, go to:

9squaredfx.com :: BB

Thanks and see ya...

Rads,

Sorry to see you leave like this, but I guess it was probably coming. I will be visiting (and already have) your forum as I contine to learn and trade your system. Please give some thought to my suggested addition in the Volume category?

Many PIPS to you friend!

Reason: