RandyCandles - Information - page 19

This might be it~

sps8:
could you please post fibo indicator on your chart
Files:
spudfibo.mq4  6 kb

Damn-I left bucket fulls of $$$ on the table today. Hope you are still in ITGuy.

Files:
1tl2_4.gif  28 kb

summitfx:
Damn-I left bucket fulls of $$$ on the table today. Hope you are still in ITGuy.

Yes, but I smell some buying opportunities with lots of breathing room coming. have a good weekend all

Great system

This is my first post to this board so bear with me. I am very impressed with this system so far. I use a couple of different settings and indicators but the basics are the same.

My entry is on a cross of the T3 and the T3-1 confirmed with the BBMACD and Snipers CCI. Exit when price crosses the T3-1 confirmed by BBMACD crossing the yellow line.

This is for a 5 minute chart so it is a quick scalping method suitable for the volatile pairs such as GBPJPY, EURJPY etc.

Keep in mind that todays big move was mainly due to the drop in interest rates in the bond mkt which directly affects the Yen carry trade. Note that all Yen pairs are at all time highs and any news that affects the carry trade can have significant impact yet not affect the longer term trend as we have seen before. Having said that I think the Yen pairs could provide a big opportunity to the down side.

Pay attention to these pairs and watch your money management.

The other file has all my indicators and the template.

Files:

Thanks for the great post. Look forward to further participation by you.

ratadata

i'm unable to download the T-3 indies. could you point me to them or elaborate a bit on the settings. looks interesting.

thanks

They are based on Tilson lines?? given to me by another trader. Not entirely sure how they are constructed but are more responsive than basic moving averages. the only difference bbtween the two is their settings.

Files:

I have incorporated another of my indicators based on the Awesome indicator into this setup and it matches up with the BBMACD pretty well. Use it if you like it.

Files:

This alows you to begin to plot divergence trades as well.

Thanks Rada`

I'm glad you popped in.......

Reason: