Indicator giving a signal + rsi

Hi! 

I want to know something before I am going to place a order in the freelance section

I have 2 indicators combined with the rsi and they work pretty good! I am not that often behind my computer and I don’t have all day to watch the charts. 

So the question is; can I get a ea or something that give a signal when the indicator shows a buy/sell and send it to my phone as a message? 

I saw something about telegram the other day on this platform but would like to know about the possibilities to get a notification on my phone so I can trade manual (ea might be possible but would like to check it first) 

Looking forward to some solutions 😁

kevin1810I want to know something before I am going to place a order in the freelance section

I have 2 indicators combined with the rsi and they work pretty good! I am not that often behind my computer and I don’t have all day to watch the charts. 

So the question is; can I get a ea or something that give a signal when the indicator shows a buy/sell and send it to my phone as a message? 

I saw something about telegram the other day on this platform but would like to know about the possibilities to get a notification on my phone so I can trade manual (ea might be possible but would like to check it first) 

Looking forward to some solutions 😁

You don't need an EA to do that. Indicators can send out push notifications as well. If you have the source code for those Indicators, then they can simply be modified to so.

Fernando Carreiro:

You don't need an EA to do that. Indicators can send out push notifications as well. If you have the source code for those Indicators, then they can simply be modified to so.

Even to send a text message or any kind of alert to my phone? 

kevin1810: Even to send a text message or any kind of alert to my phone? 

Push Notifications are Text Messages send out by the MetaTrader desktop version, that are received and displayed by the Mobile version of MetaTrader on your smartphone, and they appear on your phone just like the other alerts from other apps.

Besides Push notifications, you can also send out normal eMail messages too, with the build in system.

For other types of notifications outside the standard built-in types, like Telegram or Twitter, extra code is required, such as the freely available source code in the CodeBase or Articles here on the site.

Thank you, I tried it, but it only sends me a notification when I place a trade or make a sl/tp

see screenshots attached 

Files:
123.png  11 kb
12.png  125 kb

kevin1810: Thank you, I tried it, but it only sends me a notification when I place a trade or make a sl/tpsee screenshots attached 

That is not a limit of the Push notifications. That is because you are using the ONLY the standard terminal alerts. Any kind of extra alerts has to be programmed into the Indicator.

Your original question was whether you needed an EA to do it, and I said no, that Indicators can do it too. I assumed you understood that this was accomplished by adding the extra code to the Indicator and not to an EA, but you still need to modify the Indicator to send out the alert text using the push notification.

However, there are many freely available indicators in the CodeBase and Articles, with source code, that already implement push notification alerts. So do a search before you decide to hire someone to modify your indicators to sen out the alerts.

Reason: