Indicator not printing signals

Good day all

I just have a simple request

The attached indicator seems to be messing up. When loaded onto a chart and left to run some signals appear, but when the platform is restarted some signals appear in the past that hadn't been printed while the indicator was running

And it doesn't seem to be very active on any time frame and setting, even on the lowest possible inputs on the lowest possible time frame signals are quite sparse. Perhaps am misunderstanding how to use it properly? With only 2 inputs i don't see how though

Could someone please have a look at it. And also, possibly add a message and sound notification(with true/false option). Would really appreciate the help

Thank you 

Files:

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
For the quality In market, so many organisations exist and work In the world. I want to save my owm property. I need a trading robot to make money and go higher. New enquiry.What is cost? Instead of opening trend primary and opposite primary as buy at market orders, change to limit pending orders as follows This EA  in line 753 and 757  +...

Marco vd Heijden:
https://www.mql5.com/en/job

It's a pretty trivial and easy thing to open a job order for

I've seen plenty of such requests in the forums with positive replies from other members. hence my post

Thank you

Marco vd Heijden:
https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Requesting moderator to please delete this thread. Will start a new one in other section

Thank you

ahmedk:

Requesting moderator to please delete this thread. Will start a new one in other section

Thank you

Why, it's in the correct section.

If you open a new topic, the new topic will be deleted.

ahmedk:

Thank you

Wanted to post it in general, that's why

And that is why i haven't opened a new one, because this one hasn't been deleted yet

ahmedk:

Good day all

I just have a simple request

The attached indicator seems to be messing up. When loaded onto a chart and left to run some signals appear, but when the platform is restarted some signals appear in the past that hadn't been printed while the indicator was running

And it doesn't seem to be very active on any time frame and setting, even on the lowest possible inputs on the lowest possible time frame signals are quite sparse. Perhaps am misunderstanding how to use it properly? With only 2 inputs i don't see how though

Could someone please have a look at it. And also, possibly add a message and sound notification(with true/false option). Would really appreciate the help

Thank you 

Dear Ahmed,

Don't waste your time for that.

It is a repainter and the signals you see in history, are not the same as the signals in real-time.

Arash Lakzadeh:

Dear Ahmed,

Don't waste your time for that.

It is a repainter and the signals you see in history, are not the same as the signals in real-time.

Thank you Arash. Always glad to hear from you :)

ahmedk:

Thank you Arash. Always glad to hear from you :)

You're welcome. Me too.
Reason: