Charts: Move 1 bar at a time

Hi,
I'd like to know if it is possible to move my charts 1 bar at a time using the keyboard? I'd like to be able to go back a few months and manually test my system by progressing 1 bar at a time. I've done this before in other trading software and it really helps me to get a feel for the system. As it is now, when I use the arrow keys, the charts jump 4 bars at a time. I can use the mouse to progress 1 at a time, but that is very tiresome.

If there is no way to do that now, would it be possible to add a setting that allowed you to choose how many bars should progress each time the arrow key was hit?

Thanks,
Keris

> I'd like to know if it is possible to move my charts 1 bar at a time using the keyboard?

Left-click on the chart, then use the Left Arrow key to move back in time. Use the Right Arrow key to move towards the present.

- Vooch

> Left-click on the chart, then use the Left Arrow key to move back in time. Use the Right Arrow key to move towards the present.

Thanks, but when I do that, it advances the chart 4 bars at a time. I'm wondering if there is a way to advance them 1 bar at a time.

For those that may be interested, I found out how to move the chart 1 bar at a time. Use the f12 key. You can only go forward this way, but it doesn't skip bars like the arrow keys do. Also, make sure you have AutoScroll turned off otherwise your charts will just to the current bar after each tick.

<shift f12> works also

Forex Trader #:
For those that may be interested, I found out how to move the chart 1 bar at a time. Use the f12 key. You can only go forward this way, but it doesn't skip bars like the arrow keys do. Also, make sure you have AutoScroll turned off otherwise your charts will just to the current bar after each tick.
Great work! Very useful!
Reason: