Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1866

Artyom Trishkin #:
Polycysticism is everything

that's at first :)

Of course, when I see such codes, tears of pity come to my eyes.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

At the same time, crutches won't write themselves...

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Gentlemen, please use reasoned criticism.

Andrey Sokolov #:

Gentlemen, please use reasoned criticism.

That's just us... just talking during a smoke break. Don't mind us.

Everything can be called crutches. Because one does not understand assembly language machine code well, high-level and ultra-high-level programming languages were invented. What are not crutches?

Mihail Matkovskij #:

When an exit/close condition occurs, add the tickets to the array. Then, if the array is non-empty, loop through it, calling OrderClose for each ticket. Then check existence of each ticket, and remove it from the list. Repeat these actions at 1-3 second intervals until the list is empty.

Can you show the entire closing function?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/189

I drag and drop the EA into MT4 to the chart. Nothing happens. Why?
Копирование торговли из MetaTrader 5 в MetaTrader 4
Копирование торговли из MetaTrader 5 в MetaTrader 4
  • www.mql5.com
Можно ли в MetaTrader 5 торговать на реале уже сегодня? Как организовать такую торговлю? Приводится теория этих вопросов и рабочие коды, при помощи которых реализуется копирование сделок из терминала MetaTrader 5 в MetaTrader 4. Статья будет полезна как разработчикам советников, так и практикующим трейдерам.

Mihail Matkovskij #:

The option I suggested doesn't work for you?

Yes, I guess it does. Can I give you an example on a couple of orders?

makssub #:
That would be fine, I guess. Can I have an example of implementation on a couple of orders?

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to write the code for you right now. Maybe someone with a lot of free time could do it... Or you can find examples on the Internet...

Dear professionals, I would like to ask for your help. Maybe I didn't read the whole thing. Can you please tell me if it is possible to fill an array from the keyboard?
Reason: