News Trader EA - page 105

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: 21.

GBPUSD: 0.

USDJPY: 54.

USDCHF: 11.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 0.

NZDUSD: -12.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: 6.

USDJPY: -100.

USDCHF: 51.

AUDUSD: -1.

USDCAD: -17.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

Files:

newdigital:

EURUSD: 6.

USDJPY: -100.

USDCHF: 51.

AUDUSD: -1.

USDCAD: -17.

---------------

Hey Newdidital,

great work again...

It's been sensational what you are doing here day after day. Impressive....

Did you also have Results as you start the demo for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings... If not i will calculate all you statements by myself...

Greetz and many thx for sharing....

You mean: the statements.

All the statements are uploaded/updated weekly as the last post on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403 including this NewsTrader.

In the beginning - this setting was created to trade NFP only once in a month. But later on some people asked to use this settings for all high impacted news events.

But I want to say that good results depend more on 'which news even is high impacted and which one is not high impacted' in our forex calendar. So, it depends on how I am making the calendar estimaing some news even as high impacted. So, it is calendar creation more then settings of the EA.

According to my undersanding: high impacted news event in our calendar = high impacted + easy to trade.

If low by Newstrader so i is more my mistake with prediction for the calendar then Newsrader settings.

To make it shorter: I did not change the settings for NewsTrader for the many years. Settings/input are the same. If EA is losing so it is because my wrong prediction about news event. In our calendar (which I am doing) - high impacted news event should be high impacted + easy to trade.

yes, sometimes wrong prediction ... sometimes good ...

If I am not changing the settings for NewsTrader for few years so the performance/stats depends on the calendar itself more then on the settings.

This settings were created for NFP only. The statements are on this post (it was long time ago). NFP is once in a month ... so I started to trade all high impacted news events. But in this case - meaning of this "high impacted" was changed because high impacted news events should be easy to trade.

There are some other settings posted but I am not using them.

For many years using this trading news so I can say that most safe pair is USDCAD. And most risky is GBPUSD.

newdigital:
To make it shorter: I did not change the settings for NewsTrader for the many years. Settings/input are the same. If EA is losing so it is because my wrong prediction about news event. In our calendar (which I am doing) - high impacted news event should be high impacted + easy to trade.

yes, sometimes wrong prediction ... sometimes good ...

If I am not changing the settings for NewsTrader for few years so the performance/stats depends on the calendar itself more then on the settings.

This settings were created for NFP only. The statements are on this post (it was long time ago). NFP is once in a month ... so I started to trade all high impacted news events. But in this case - meaning of this "high impacted" was changed because high impacted news events should be easy to trade.

There are some other settings posted but I am not using them.

For many years using this trading news so I can say that most safe pair is USDCAD. And most risky is GBPUSD.

Ok... thx for the short introduction....

It is the example about what I am doing:

and the trades:

What I wanted to say: I am doing differently from FF forum because most important for me - the news event should be tradable. We should be able to trade it manually or by EA and receive some reasonable profit in easy way. And those kind of news events = high impacted for me.

Files:
0904_1.jpg  17 kb
0904_2.jpg  45 kb

EURUSD: 0.

GBPUSD: 107.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 0.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: -30.

---------------

It depends on your settings in the calendar (i think - you have GMT + 0 in our calendar settings).

Alpari broker is on GMT +2 now.

As I said - in case I am using same settings for this EA which was not changed for few year - theperformance is based on the estimation about which news is high impacted.

So, FF is marking high impacted now (all).

I am making as high impacted only if we can trade it easy by EA or manually.

So,it is different perpose for FF and TSD forex calendar.

Just some secret ...:)

FF calendar + our TSD calendar = full features calendar for visuality and for trading ...

Reason: