Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 30

Which is better

Hi everyone this is my first post, I just set up AmazingEA on my platform yesterday, its working but I had mostly loosers and a couple of winners, I'm pretty sure it was because of the settings, I've been trying to find somewhere I could get the best settings but have had no luck so far, so I guess my first question(and please realize I'm a newbie), is, can you post the settings for me on this site, and of course the more important question is(and believe me I've been reading all the post here all nite long) is the trading EA you guys are talking about, just a more advanced EA than the Amazing EA, that sets your trades automatically by the news calender, so I don't have to do it myself, and does it work like its supposed to and what is the EA, please put a link to it here and tell me if I need anything else to go along with it or not, I truly appreciate any help you can give me, and I actually have something you might be intersted in also?

Hi argonot,

Are you talking about this thread? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175718

We are using NewsTrader EA and it is traded news calendar automatically.

Download it from the first page of this thread, the settings of this EA - read this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

It was Fed Chairman Bernanke Speaks at 15:00 GMT.

Using NewsTrader_v5.3 EA (post #7 of this thread) trading our tsd calendar automatically.

Open trades:

EURUSD:

USDCHF:

I just looked at our forex calendar and seems we will have really difficult time for trading on next Friday (9th of March) because a lot of fundamental news events on this day. One of the idea - do not trade during this day ...

One more thinking: if the market is very volatile so people think they should trade more often (because they do not want to miss oppotunity to make money with this kind of market condition). I think - it should be in opposite way

Forex TSd news reader ...

One more news reader

As it is obvious, it is showing 3 types of data : "daily data", "markers" and "news values".

Daily data is a light version of daily data indicator (I simply like what it is displaying and decided to include it in this indicator here). It can be turned on or off with a DisplayDailyData parameter

Markers are colored bars (colored according to their importance) at a bar when a news event will happen. They can be turned of with DisplayMarkers parameter

Descriptions are showing date, time, the what, forecast and previous value (depending on your choices - bellow is an example with dates and descriptions displayed too, actual values will be in it too, but right now forex-tsd calendar is undergoing some changes and when timely retirement of current value is going t be possible, it will be included in this indicator too). Descriptions can be turned of or on with DisplayNews parameter

Data for a week or just one day can be chosen. For current symbol only or for all symbols. And so on (I let you discover all the possible choices in this one ... Almost all the values and display values are configurable, so one can adjust it to his/her own needs. Indicator itself needs the Allow DLL imports t be on (since it needs to use some system dlls in order to work properly). Other than that there is no other requirement. Compared to some similar news reader it is very light in resources usage, and I plan it to stay like that (even lighter on resources usage if possible, but that is just a work in progress yet)

Thanks Mladen,

The indicator is good and it is very easy to use:

Files:

mladen:
One more news reader

Great, Mladen...!!!.. I will begin to test it right now.

I know you planned this indicator to be light, but.... ¿how about adding alerts when news are displayed...?....

Will do, will do ...

I am trying not to rush, to keep it open and as simple a code as I can, and to keep it in low CPU usage zone. There is already an alerting routine in it (if you peek in the code ) so it is what I am already working on, and it will be done.

fxnewbie:
Great, Mladen...!!!.. I will begin to test it right now. I know you planned this indicator to be light, but.... ¿how about adding alerts when news are displayed...?....

Indo Run

Searched the forum and couldn't find anything on Indo Run EA was hoping to ask whether anyone uses it onindo_run_1.5.mq4 a real account. If so what settings do you use. Thanks.

Files:
Reason: