New EA based on the !xMeter - page 63

Carl:
I can explain how currency meter work as an idea, and can also explain how an EA works out from reading its sourcecode. However, I cannot explain the logic in the text you refer to, simply 'cause I cannot see that text in any if the latest versions of this EA?

Hey Carl. Thank you for comming to aid us on the question.

I myself understand the logic of this EA. I dont understand the strenght calculation formula.

I hope if you please can explain how relations of currencies are calculated in this code.

Tnx

gilben

Looking for indicator-tutorial for this indicator..

hello everyone,

i am developing my own currency meter.

i am stuck with graphics (x position, y position). i want to make graphics exactly as below image.....

any tutorial?? any tutorial from Codersguru??

any such meter already available to study code?

Hi kpmr,

I moved your post to this thread with similart indicator. Not very similar but at least - it is what I found sorry.

"indicator_separate_window" not working for xMeter

i need to have xmeter in separate window.

i tried separate window property, it did open new window but xmeter is still displayed in chart.

how do i show it within window?

thanks

can anybody help get this meter in separate window?

kpmr:
can anybody help get this meter in separate window?

There you go. Here is !XMeter - AS INDICATOR (not ea) and in separate window.

thank you so much.

but there is still a malfunction.

when you click on indicator for first time it shows only window. xMeter shows up only when you double-click second time.

i have developed an EA, regarding that i am looking for your paid service.

I will send you an email.

Kalenzo:
There you go. Here is !XMeter - AS INDICATOR (not ea) and in separate window.

grid and recovery orders

Hello Masters,

I think that I have an issue with this EA

I used to reinstall the PC and I install the MT4 platform again. I load the EA where I already had 2 opened positions on 1 currency and surprise - it is not following the opened orders for recovery the positions.

Both opened positions had the magic number of the EA but the EA is not opening a new order for recovery. Is this a bug or what? Why it is not working? Can I add a magic number in a manually opened position?

Could some one help me with this issue?

Thank you in advance

I desperately try to figure out how to restrict trades to only one symbol, say EURUSD, in version 2.2.7. I have removed all currencies but EUR and USD in "string CRRY(2)" but to no avail. What else do I need to do?

Thanks mates!

restrict xmeter on certains pairs

toxxum:
I desperately try to figure out how to restrict trades to only one symbol, say EURUSD, in version 2.2.7. I have removed all currencies but EUR and USD in "string CRRY(2)" but to no avail. What else do I need to do? Thanks mates!

hello,

you have to edit xmeter and find in the source :

if (AllowNewTrades) {

//--- iterate over all allowed trade pairs in their priority ---

for(int PairID = 0; PairID < TradeCountBuy || PairID < TradeCountSell; PairID++) {

if (PairID < TradeCountBuy) {

//--- check buying of PairID pair ---

pair = TradePairBuy[PairID];

// ##################### I add this line below

if(pair!="EURUSD") continue;

and this one :

if (PairID < TradeCountSell) {

//--- check buying of PairID pair ---

pair = TradePairSell[PairID];

//##################### I add this line below

if(pair!="EURUSD") continue;

after that, you have to compile the source ( after rename the source by xmeter_eurusd for example, if you want )

You have to keep in showed symbols not only EURUSD but several cross between several Symbols and EUR

for example, let in showed symbols :

EURUSD, EURGBP, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, EURAUD, GBPAUD, USDJPY, AUDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY

if you want, you can add CAD if you want with : EURCAD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, CADJPY, AUDCAD

xmeter needs to analyse several symbols in order to know the relative force between them.

Reason: