New EA based on the !xMeter - page 68

FXhelper:
I know i have been away for sometime, but since there is new attention to this thread ill add my two cents

I was playing around with this EA, and it had amazing returns.

the only issue was filters on direction, as I dont mind if it takes a trade and suffers a retracement, but i do mind if it takes a trade in the wrong overall direction, as than martingale becomes dangerous.

I added a filter THV coral and it worked. ( however i moved on to other projects and lost track of this)

I recently put it back, and it takes no trades, I wonder if there is something wrong with the code ( due to MT4 updates)

i was using a v2.2.7

Hello,

Do you think that it is possible to be from the MT4 new version. Although I have a lot of doubts I am following it. I found that there is a bug and it is not following its trades from time to time. How I solve the issue - I reload it in a different chart and restart its work. Maybe it will work for you also.

Could you share your version with THV. I read somewhere that there is also with a trailing stop for better security from the big movements but I did not manage to find it

Good luck with the trades

hello i'm new to this stuff , i'm out of this forum for some years.

does "!xMeter_MultiPairs_Trader" version work on 5 digit broker?

How to set it?

phoenix:
hello i'm new to this stuff , i'm out of this forum for some years.

does "!xMeter_MultiPairs_Trader" version work on 5 digit broker?

How to set it?

Phoenix, looking in the code looks like it will automatically work on a 5 digit broker, if your broker is ecn or stp, may have to change the take profit and stop loss to zero, but will work on making that automatic.

edit) sorry just double checked and if you are on a 5 digit broker the take profit and stop loss will have to be multiplied by 10.

mrtools:
Phoenix, looking in the code looks like it will automatically work on a 5 digit broker, if your broker is ecn or stp, may have to change the take profit and stop loss to zero, but will work on making that automatic. edit) sorry just double checked and if you are on a 5 digit broker the take profit and stop loss will have to be multiplied by 10.

thank you "mrtools"

Hi fellow members,

I've been following the ForexTSD forum of xMeter EA v2.2.7 with much interest.

However, I've been noticing that the currency strength meter embeded in the EA is far more different with the stand-alone xMeterMTF which is very reliable & accurate.

Will it be possible for anyone to help replace the xMeterEA currency strength meter with the xMeterMTF formula??

From what I observed by forward live test, with such modification there's a huge potential of this EA.

For those who is interested, kindly respond with email account in order for me to send the required mq4 file.

Your consideration and assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks and best regards.

wow, a 7 years old thread, and still alive

Hi @ all, it seems that there is a new update for the ea available

I have attached the both expert advisors:

xmeter_v2_2_7_mod.ex4

xmeter_multipairstrader_mod._fxd.ex4

fxmanni:
Hi @ all, it seems that there is a new update for the ea available

I have attached the both expert advisors:

xmeter_v2_2_7_mod.ex4

xmeter_multipairstrader_mod._fxd.ex4

fxmanni

Any trading results from those?

Thanks for the post

Currently the ea seems to get modified several times, so it is not the latest version I have attached. I wanted to link to the forums where I have downloaded it, but it seems the admin does not allow that. So I suggest that you use google to find the latest versions (e.g. !xMeter (!xMeter MultiPairsTrader EA mod. fxd.ex4 )

attached the latest version (as I know):

xmeter_multipairstrader_ea_mod._fxd.ex4

No meter will make you rich! You buy on meter signal and 1 minute later the meter tells you to sell! Meters trading is for silly. I burned my fingers on all of them also on Yeoman's. Go away from them before it happens to be a habit like smoking!

Hermes

Reason: