New EA based on the !xMeter - page 57

The Broker is HotForex and can be found at HotForex.com. The settings are default. I didn't change a thing.

Need further development :-)

I have read all the 57 pages of the thread. Everyone of tried your best contribution to this thread and thanks for everyone. I finally found there is lack of co-ordination of developing single version of this EA. Everyone staying with your modified version. The person who started the thread disappeared. And the superman venox250 given good support to the thread also not appeared. In this thread i listened everyone suffered divide zero error problem and also noticed unable to track the bug due to unmanageable coding style. Finally KomodoDragon change the coding to manageable one and no one update your version from his modified version. In some thread people asking question about param or setting without reading full thread. This is due to there is no proper guidance or document available and there should be a clean document of every param of your code clarify its purpose. No one post their result properly to know the reliability of their version. Maximum links were expired. Now i took !xmeter_v2_2_3_fp.mq4 your version is the base version and I have seen your result posted on this site. Now i am start testing from 20-06-2011 with 3 account 1K, 2K and 5K account with last param stock=true. Update the result soon. I feel a version should be tested atleast 3 months continuously without any modification and filter some pairs which makes no profit.

Regards,

K. Guru.

Need help for further development

Carl:
Sorry for that! I'm attaching a corrected version here!

Hi Carl,

I tried your version. My broker is Go Markets, Server Time +GMT 2. On 20-06-2011 i started your version xmeter_v2_2_3_fp.mq4. It only placed orders after 15:00 PM. Why it took long time to place orders? And one question is can you move tailing stop based on certain profit level. ie. if the profit moves above 20 Pips move tailing stop should move to Trade Open Price + 10 Pips with some logic. Because the trade opened in my $5k demo account buy 0.05 1.43360 and it reached up to 1.43838 nearly 47 Pips it reached and finally it closed the trade with 3 pips profit. Can you add ADR of 20 days? So that it will prevent some unwanted trades outside of the trading scope.

First, for those of you who post in other languages than English - it's the same as saying - DON'T READ THIS! This is a forum in English. If you can't write in English, then at least use Google translate.

This EA has potential, but I don't believe that only using this indicator is enough. I added Stochastic crossing, which results in less trades but a higher percentage of profitable trades. I'm also testing different versions on demo-accounts, and so far they are all profitable. Many open positions since several days back on the original 2_2_2 version though.

What I can see out from the backtests, is that it keep the opened position open too long, so the trend often reverses. I believe it's a better strategy to use short-term scalping. That is, open a position and only keep it open as long as the difference in strength between the two currencies remains the same or increases. And as soon as it reverses the position should be closed.

best system n can give me profit...

thanks

I need clarification

Ok Carl what happen to my post #569? There is no feedback about that from you.

Need help

Hi Everyone,

I think Carl is out of thread or intendly not listening. Can anyone post reply for my post #569?

Regards,

K.Guru.

Bugs in !xmeter_v2_2_3_fp

Hi,

I am running 2 diff demo account of !xmeter_v2_2_3_fp with 5K. When i close one EA and restarting it cause the EA to place additional orders. And the other one working normal without placing orders. Restarting EA loosing its values in Variable and it should be restored in init() when starting the EA. Also additional errors continuously occured 40 times.

Error occured "2011.06.24 13:29:37 !xmeter_v2_2_3_fp EURUSD,M1: Error opening EURNZD SELL order : 4051".

2011.06.24 13:29:36 !xmeter_v2_2_3_fp EURUSD,M1: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function.

Anyone encounter this problem?

Reason: