New EA based on the !xMeter - page 66

Big Joe:
Hello jaguar,

If you could refine it, it will be great for all users of this indicator ( like me )

Allez, hop hop, au boulot

Bonjour BiG Joe, apparemment tu est Français (ta dernière remarque le suggère en tout cas !)

Je cherche a apprivoiser xmeter, mais je dois avouer que j'ai quelques problème avec l'anglais

Je me suis permis de poster sur le sujet ici Aide aux r�glages EA | Forum Forex.

Si tu ( ou n'importe quelle ame charitable ...) pouvais passer y faire un petit tour STP, et promulguer quelques conseils cela serait fort sympathique !

Cordialement

Kiff

Kiff:
Bonjour BiG Joe, apparemment tu est Français (ta dernière remarque le suggère en tout cas !)

Je cherche a apprivoiser xmeter, mais je dois avouer que j'ai quelques problème avec l'anglais

Je me suis permis de poster sur le sujet ici Aide aux r�glages EA | Forum Forex.

Si tu ( ou n'importe quelle ame charitable ...) pouvais passer y faire un petit tour STP, et promulguer quelques conseils cela serait fort sympathique !

Cordialement

Kiff

Why reply in frog-language? when this is an international forum where the language is ENGLISH!!!

Kiff,

Pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît envoyer l'original .mq4 fichier? Juste coller le code dans le message, il est difficile à lire.

Merci.

et al,

Google Translate is fun. Try it.

Kiff:

Cordialement

Kiff

nondisclosure007:
Kiff,

Pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît envoyer l'original .mq4 fichier? Juste coller le code dans le message, il est difficile à lire.

Merci.

et al,

Google Translate is fun. Try it.

Hello

I am looking forinformation,but in French,onthe adjustment ofXmeterasI understoodwasthatBigJoeFrench(orCanadianorBelgian)I took the libertyofthe solicitor.

I am looking fora descriptionof eachregulation ofthe2.2.7but in Frenchtranslationbecause Googleis not everything!

This is nota.Mq4butI'm looking forone.Set withexplanation

Thank you in advance

cordially

Kiff

number signals

Hello All,

I would like to share my experience.

I am playing whit this EA and 3 times I have been closed on Equity Protection - So please be careful

Fortunately I still kept a very small account but the EA is blocked from the broker because he is providing a lot of signals - for modifying orders.

Could you tell me how to filter this signals to reduce them somehow???

Thank you for the help

dombo:
Hello All,

I would like to share my experience.

I am playing whit this EA and 3 times I have been closed on Equity Protection - So please be careful

Fortunately I still kept a very small account but the EA is blocked from the broker because he is providing a lot of signals - for modifying orders.

Could you tell me how to filter this signals to reduce them somehow???

Thank you for the help

One more question: Do you have problems with the opening of a new trades after the last MT4 update. It is not opening trades after the update. Any suggestions????

@ Carl : Frog language ????

Maybe, you start to be polite, or maybe, in your country it does not exist ?

The guy cannot speak english and asked only the other french for a little help to understand the indy. That's all.

Crazy how people can be stupid around the world, and not tolerant at all.

I truly hope that one day you will need help and people just leave you behind.

Great thread.

I"m currently testing the latest version, !xmeter_v2_2_7.mq4 I'll share my results when they are in. I'm looking forward to participating in the development of this EA - I'm a software engineer with 15 years of coding experience I also have lots of servers to run virtual machines on to help spread out testing.

One thing I noticed is that backtesting isn't possible because quotes in MT4 are not available offline. I believe that backtesting with multiple symbols is possible using JForex. If anyone has a port for JForex let me know, or I will probably be making one which I will post here.

Also what is the preferred time period to set my charts to for trading using this EA?

latest version

paysonwelch:
Great thread.

I"m currently testing the latest version, !xmeter_v2_2_7.mq4 I'll share my results when they are in. I'm looking forward to participating in the development of this EA - I'm a software engineer with 15 years of coding experience I also have lots of servers to run virtual machines on to help spread out testing.

One thing I noticed is that backtesting isn't possible because quotes in MT4 are not available offline. I believe that backtesting with multiple symbols is possible using JForex. If anyone has a port for JForex let me know, or I will probably be making one which I will post here.

Also what is the preferred time period to set my charts to for trading using this EA?

Hello Paysonwelch,

Could you please share the latest version or tell us where to find it?

Thank you for advance

nivti1:
Hello Paysonwelch,

Could you please share the latest version or tell us where to find it?

Thank you for advance

This should do the trick. Great EA that starts out strong, but eventually ends up

in heavy drawdown. If you can figure out a way to tame this beast, let me know.

Rob

Files:
Reason: