New EA based on the !xMeter - page 35

klau:
Sorry. Should be !xMeter_MultiPairs_Trader.

Had a quick look at the source of the EA. The trade logic is very similar to !xMeter_MultiPairs_GridAveraging_v1.8 so I suggest You have a try with that EA. If You want it to trade only EURUSD set AutoSelectPairs = False,TradePairs="EURUSD", SwapMode=0 and also set Suffix if You have anything after the symbol name ("EURUSDm" -> Suffix="m").

If You stick to !xMeter_MultiPairs_Trader EA I don't know if it should handle 5 digit brokers or how to fix it.

venox250:
Had a quick look at the source of the EA. The trade logic is very similar to !xMeter_MultiPairs_GridAveraging_v1.8 so I suggest You have a try with that EA. If You want it to trade only EURUSD set AutoSelectPairs = False,TradePairs="EURUSD", SwapMode=0 and also set Suffix if You have anything after the symbol name ("EURUSDm" -> Suffix="m"). If You stick to !xMeter_MultiPairs_Trader EA I don't know if it should handle 5 digit brokers or how to fix it.

Venox,

OK. I got GridAveraging to work on one chart. Why is it trying to trade AUDCAD while I set it to trade AUDUSD? Also, possible to give me a quick run down of the parameters? I need to set the lot size to trade.

Thanks.

Files:
chart.jpg  100 kb

klau:
Venox,

OK. I got GridAveraging to work on one chart. Why is it trying to trade AUDCAD while I set it to trade AUDUSD? Also, possible to give me a quick run down of the parameters? I need to set the lot size to trade.

Thanks.

You should read through the thread and view the source code of the EA before asking. The EA's source code has a massive comment block at the beginning which explains many things.

Also the "MultiPairs" in the name of the EA suggests (and the comments in it) that EA is trading on multiple symbols while running on 1 chart.

I guess I have to quote my previous reply to You:

venox250:
If You want it to trade only EURUSD set AutoSelectPairs = False,TradePairs="EURUSD", SwapMode=0 and also set Suffix if You have anything after the symbol name ("EURUSDm" -> Suffix="m").

This explains how to run EA on 1 symbol only. Replace EURUSD to anything else.

Please read and think before asking questions which are already answered.

Hi venox250,

As you said the first trade was executed with wrong settings... May I know what is your current settings?

Do you trade all pairings (in your Myfxbook)?

Settings

greg003:
Hi venox250,

As you said the first trade was executed with wrong settings... May I know what is your current settings?

Do you trade all pairings (in your Myfxbook)?

Hi!

All my settings are the defaults except for SpreadLimit = 35. I trade all the pairs which are tradeable with these settings (even GBPNZD with 34 pips spread!)

venox250:
Hi! All my settings are the defaults except for SpreadLimit = 35. I trade all the pairs which are tradeable with these settings (even GBPNZD with 34 pips spread!)

Thanks for the info! Cheers!

Thanks Venox

Hello Venox , This email is basically a thanks to you for enhancing the xmeter and in posting for statement, I'm fore testing the meter for a week now with good results.

I'm looking forward to see how this project will continue it ascending channel to success!!.

All the best.

Facundo

Hi Venox, I was impressed by this EA on demo, so put it on a small live account over night. My broker called me this morning and asked me to remove it because it was over loading their servers (36000 server requests over night). My broker is a 5 digit ECN style broker. Could this be something to do with the dynamic TP? There seems to be a lot of TP adjustments in the journal. Any ideas?

facuz75@hotmail.com:
Hello Venox , This email is basically a thanks to you for enhancing the xmeter and in posting for statement, I'm fore testing the meter for a week now with good results.

I'm looking forward to see how this project will continue it ascending channel to success!!.

All the best.

Facundo

Thanks for appreciating my work.

I'm uploading a newer version, check the later posts

skoda2008:
Hi Venox, I was impressed by this EA on demo, so put it on a small live account over night. My broker called me this morning and asked me to remove it because it was over loading their servers (36000 server requests over night). My broker is a 5 digit ECN style broker. Could this be something to do with the dynamic TP? There seems to be a lot of TP adjustments in the journal. Any ideas?

Hi,

Yeah, I noticed it too. There was a little bug in an older version which I already corrected. Maybe I forgot to upload the correction (I have many versions of this EA already). Have a look at my next post.

Reason: