New EA based on the !xMeter - page 34

very interesting

does that work

ejohnston5:
This error is associated with lot size errors. If you are running a demo account or in backtesting, often times the minimum lot size is 0.1. If you trade some value outside of increments of 0.1 you will get an error 131. Try setting a manual lot size and see if that works. Sometimes risk managment lot size caclulations are not rounded or adjusted to acceptable lots sizes. Demo accounts often have lot size restrictions where live accounts usually do not.

Thank you for the tip!

Hi all. I'am new on this site and i come from Poland ,thats mean i don't wery good write in a Eanglisch language

I test on demo this Ea and i have some question

I must put this Ea on All Pairs or i can Put only Eur/Usd ?

Yesterdey i have one good TP on GBP/USD 30+ for me but why Take Profit is so Small and Sl is So big ?

I must config this Ea when i put it on chart? Or all must be in "default"

Beppus:
Dear Venox,

many compliments for wonderful EA!

I'm trying on demo; I have a problem on pair... this is the message

2010.10.07 22:15:12 !xMeter_MultiPairs_GridAveraging_v1_8 EURUSD,H1: Error opening AUDCAD BUY order - Error#: 131

What can I do?

Thanks!!

This is due to invalid lot size. Try changing MicroAccount parameter.

And i have some more questions about this Ea

What TP and SL you have using Ea?

Someone have Statement of account? ofkors using EA

And very important question someone using this Ea on Real Account? How many deposit i must have when i playng 0.01 Lot?

Makot0072:
And i have some more questions about this Ea

What TP and SL you have using Ea?

Someone have Statement of account? ofkors using EA

And very important question someone using this Ea on Real Account? How many deposit i must have when i playng 0.01 Lot?

Both TP and SL are set dynamically based on the standard deviation of price. TP is set 3 times the closing price on the last 6 bars on M15 time frame but at least 30 pips. Initial SL is set to at least 150 pips from current price and is moved along with price. Trailing SL is set 1.5 times the standard deviation of price movement (like TP) if it is above the open price.

I'm using the EA on a real account since 39 days. Monthly profit is currently 22%.

Safe settings for EA: $1000 deposit with AccountRiskPercent = 0.1, MicroAccount = true, MaxUsedMargin = 10 and an account with micro lot support (0.01). Adjust these as You think is acceptable to You, however, these settings did produce about 40% drawdown to me once. If You increase AccountRiskPercent You should decrease MaxUsedMargin to provide some room for unwanted price movement before margin call. 500:1 leverage is also good to have (but risky).

I'll try to publish a statement - the previously linked one doesn't work any more.

I am new here.

Trying to run !xMeter_Multi_Trader on WSD live account. The bars do not move. I notice that the EA has points set to 4 digits, WSD has 5. Can it be the problem? Also, can this EA trade micro lot?

klau:
I am new here. Trying to run !xMeter_Multi_Trader on WSD live account. The bars do not move. I notice that the EA has points set to 4 digits, WSD has 5. Can it be the problem? Also, can this EA trade micro lot?

I can't find such an EA in the attachments. Exactly which EA do You mean?

"!xMeter_MultiPairs_GridAveraging_v1_8.mq4" EA does handle 5 digit brokers (at least it should I didn't test it yet) automatically. You only need to set the SpreadLimit parameter 10 times bigger. And this version can trade micro lot (MicroAccount=True parameter).

eagle9:
Where is the link to download this EA?

See the attachments of this thread. The other way is: post #308 has the 1.8 version.

By the way: what EA (EAs) do you use on the accounts provided in Your signature?

Sorry. Should be !xMeter_MultiPairs_Trader.