Please fix this indicator or EA - page 26

Changing an EA

I have come across an EA that I play with by changing SL and TP and lot progression. When it recycles it always follows the Buy Long. Can anyone help me by letting me know how to change this so it will follow the direction of the last trade when it recycles? And if it does this how do you get the EA to start?

Thanks in advance

I need Pivot_ESAZ_Year , please, could someone fix this indicator, to he took testimony for the calculation is not a month, but year

Files:
4.jpg  1783 kb

problem with tralingstop

Hy guys I'm not an expert in EM but I try . I have created this EA, and it look good with EURUSD and 4HRS timeframe,but it can`t take the tralingstop and I do not know why, somebody can help me?

Sorry for my english too.

Files:
sma_stoch.mq4  5 kb

Files:

Frank

franskw:
My mql4 programing skills are very very limited, what I'm trying to do is a script to buy/sell, with predefined stop loss, take profit, and to calculate the lot size based on a given max risk percentaje of the account, considering also the stop loss.

I managed to compile what I think is the base of the script:

Now, if someone could help me, what I nedd is the scrip to open a position based on defined stop loss and take profit, and the lot size to be determined by the result of the operation to find "lots"

thanks.

I have a questions for you, and perhaps point something out for anyone reading this:

By adjusting the lot size when you're trading according to your rules you are reducing the lot size if you lose a trade right?

Well if you are then this is destructive trading because you are placing lower lot amount on a winning trade and hence, the outcome will be if you don't get many consecutive winning trades your losses will be bigger then your winners. So either you want the same lot amount on each trade or slightly higher amount on the next trade. Perhaps an increase of about 10-20% each time will do and not what the martingale does which increases the lot size by a drastic amount.

Any good programmers out there able to help me do some coding in an EA to do this then we test it?

Promising EA - but need help

Hello guys,

I am attaching a very good EA which I trade successfully for some time. But there is probably some feature missing in the source code, because when I set it on VPS a few weeks ago, it did not trade at all. It only works if it is the only EA but not work at all, if I set up other EAs at the same time... Is there any mistake in my coding? Could you help me to fix it?

Thank you in advance!

Martin

Files:
fx_ma1.mq4  7 kb

How to add martigale to my ea

Hi guys,

I know there are heaps of topics out there about this subject however I would like to add a martingle feature to an ea that I am using.

Please note this is not my ea and I do not take credit for its profits, if any.

I would like to be able to change the rate of the martingale, for instance

double, tripple etc... and the EA would have to revert back to its original lot size after the win.

I do appreciate your help guys.

Thanks

Files:

Michal Tesarik:
Hello guys,

I am attaching a very good EA which I trade successfully for some time. But there is probably some feature missing in the source code, because when I set it on VPS a few weeks ago, it did not trade at all. It only works if it is the only EA but not work at all, if I set up other EAs at the same time... Is there any mistake in my coding? Could you help me to fix it?

Thank you in advance!

Martin

You traded successfully for some time? Are you kidding?

Have you seen the beautiful slope of the equity in backtesting of this EA?

If you ski on that slope you would go down so fast you're likely to get killed.

Show me your backtesting results of this EA please if you say you are using it successfully. I like the concept though if used in the right content.

please make adx cross alert indicator

please someone help me.

please make indicator when adx(14) indi cross 30 or 40 or 50, send me

email.

i need help.

tradability:
You traded successfully for some time? Are you kidding?

Have you seen the beautiful slope of the equity in backtesting of this EA?

If you ski on that slope you would go down so fast you're likely to get killed.

Show me your backtesting results of this EA please if you say you are using it successfully. I like the concept though if used in the right content.

Well, I was asking for a help, not for evaluating my EA, but I donť mind sending you my 4 years backtest. I trade it on XTB and as I wrote, it works well for me. The problem was, that it did not work on server where I have more EAs... I have fixed this problem since my first post. The only think I need to do is to adjust the slippage for 5 digit brokers. I would be grateful if you could help me with that.

Files:
Reason: