New EA based on the !xMeter - page 30

xMeter

Ferru,

What time is the best to attarch the EA .

Petor:
SignalBars V3 Daily is perfect Indicator! I Love this Display! Thank You!

Can you tell us what TF to be attached ? Did you attach it at Daily TF

10Q

some filter

Hi, i just read this thread and seem good. my advise or suggestion, we should know if we in begining, middle or last of TREND.

if we OP at the middle or at last TREND, so our OP was non effective and little bit danger.

we should know when OB and OS. we need some more filter. second, we have to compare between the last 100 days average range and current average range. if current average range > average 100 days, better not trade. useless.

thank to all.. just my suggestion..

Sorry I just read my be some trader has similar suggestion.

BTW any TS and MM inside?

Thank

ester:
Hi, i just read this thread and seem good. my advise or suggestion, we should know if we in begining, middle or last of TREND.

if we OP at the middle or at last TREND, so our OP was non effective and little bit danger.

we should know when OB and OS. we need some more filter. second, we have to compare between the last 100 days average range and current average range. if current average range > average 100 days, better not trade. useless.

thank to all.. just my suggestion..

Sorry I just read my be some trader has similar suggestion.

BTW any TS and MM inside?

Thank

Hi Ester,

yes you are totaly right. there is no ea existing that will not fail, if it is attached/activated on the chart in the middle or end of a trend, as it will open the trade in the wrong direction and not recognize that the trend is changing.

I have been working with so many ea's and even the best ones that made me over 100% profit per week, has failed when it was activated in a wrong timing.

Reverse trade?

Hi FerruFX.

What means the EA to trade in reverse?

It will open a trade in reverse order related to ixmeter?

Thanks for your great indicators!

Zero Divide on xMeter ea

jlust286

New version with grid averaging and backtestable.

Please read the comments at the top of the mq4 file to understand. Test and enjoy!

Attached Files

!xMeter_MultiPairs_GridAveraging_v1_6.mq4 (67.0 KB, 695 views)

Thank you for the EA. But I'm having error ZERO DIVIDE with GridAveraging . Could somebody assist me to solve this problem please .

Thank you in advance.

x meter - new / latest version I required.

Dear

I have seen your xmeter EA recently.

I found lot of EA's in this thread.

I have confused what is latest and good.

Please if u don't bother, give me latest EA.

And also Please just explain how to use it.

I will be grateful to you if you do this help.

Thanks

Regards

arulkgs

xmeter

Anybody having latest version of xmeter please post it.

Or if you have nay other good EA or trading strategy please post it.

I am new for trading, I want good trading strategy or EA. Please anybody if u can, please post it.

Thank u

Regards

arulkgs

Hi FerruFX,

Same for me, I don't have the xMeter indicator.

Thanks

Generalized version

Hi all!

I did about a month forward test of xMeter (MultiPair_v1.6) with great results. My experience is that it requires about 1k account to start with micro lots (0.01) to be stable.

I also made some modifications in the code which I'd like to share. I removed completely the IBFXmini part and added a Suffix parameter instead. Also corrected a stack overflow bug in the close functions. However, the biggest change is that xMeter now detects all available currency pairs of the broker (but only if enabled in Market Watch) to calculate strength values. Trading pairs can be selected in a parameter separated by commas (for example: EURUSD,EURCHF,GBPUSD). I also removed the spread detection because it was very weak (checked the spreads once on startup and was referring to those values later). Instead I made a parameter (SpreadLimit).

xMeter now works correctly for 3 and 5 digit brokers too.

Please test this version.

Reason: