New EA based on the !xMeter - page 14

I have posted your EA for free download on my site along with other great ones. I plan to test it live and post the results too. I hope you do not mind.

Regards

Yanni

http://www.myfxreport.com

Yes,

I have that problem time to time with other EAs as well.

I don't know what cause for this to happened.

But, when I disable EA (toggle tool bar at the top), then, I am able to get to EA. Try that and see if it will work for you.

Eureka:
I was going to make a change to the EA, so I right clicked on the chart that the EA appeared on, but when I click on Properities from the drop down menu, nothing happens. The only way to make changes is to Remove the EA and start over. At least that's what I'm finding. Anyone else having problems with this issue?

Hmmm

Thanks for your suggestions. I'm still having problems. I have attached other EAs to that particular MT platform and I can got the the properities. I've been running EAs for several years and this is the first time I've had this problem. I will keep trying other things. Perhaps if I try another MT platform.

Eureka

fx4_ever:
Yes,

I have that problem time to time with other EAs as well.

I don't know what cause for this to happened.

But, when I disable EA (toggle tool bar at the top), then, I am able to get to EA. Try that and see if it will work for you.

Error 129

I d/l the expert in post 1 (standard not reverse) but I'm getting error 129 which is invalid price on an IBFX Mini, default.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Forex Optimist:
I d/l the expert in post 1 (standard not reverse) but I'm getting error 129 which is invalid price on an IBFX Mini, default.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Did you set to TRUE the EA's setting for ibfxmini? Or perhaps your sl/tp or too close to the price.

Eureka:
I was going to make a change to the EA, so I right clicked on the chart that the EA appeared on, but when I click on Properities from the drop down menu, nothing happens. The only way to make changes is to Remove the EA and start over. At least that's what I'm finding. Anyone else having problems with this issue?

Yes the problem of this EA is the infinite loop. It's a great refresh tool but doesn't allow (bug or CPU cruncher?) the click on smiley face.

jgerousis:
I have posted your EA for free download on my site along with other great ones. I plan to test it live and post the results too. I hope you do not mind.

Regards

Yanni

http://www.myfxreport.com

No problem for me.

A great thanks to all for your interest and contribution in this EA/tool.

Right now, i am busy and cannot come in this thread as often as before. But i have an eye on.

FerruFx

!xmeter for President.

EbenB:
Give me some time and I will come up with something for you FerruFx. I do not want to commit myself time-wise, though. Thank you for all your input sofar.

I have been studying the !xMeter relentlessly whenever I had a spare moment. This indicator has enormous potential. An EA for this indicator should be designed to utilise all its superb qualities.

Starting with what we have at the moment, I used the EURUSD EA. My first back testing result was amazing and equally impressive - see attachment. And this is just the beginning.

The following were used:

EUR USD

Period: 2004.08.02 - 2005.08.31

Model: Every tick

Modelling quality: 90%

Starting Balance: $50 000

Closing Balance: $416 000

Nett Profit: $366 000

You'll notice that the EA was tested from August 04 to August 05. This was a very difficult period in the life of most EA's. I saw many an EA biting the dust during that specific period. The tested one came through with flying colors.

I forward tested the Filtered and Reverse versions of the EA on 12 pairs last week. Attached are the test results. I think the figures speak for themselves.

Remark: the big fall in the beginning period of the gif file comes from a former version of this EA and is not included in the figures.

Files:
Reason: