Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 20

Question for you guys

Problem solved on my own, nevermind!

Pip calculator

Yesterday I made a calculation mistake and it cost me 30 pips. Instead of taking profit at 10 pips, I set it to 100 pips. The only reason I new I made a mistake is that price hit my target and I did not get filled. Hence I thought about some EA that would come up every time I want to place a trade. The EA would have parameters for TP in terms of pips or dollar instead of ask/bid values. Does such an EA exist?

Thanks,

Biniam

Biniam:
Yesterday I made a calculation mistake and it cost me 30 pips. Instead of taking profit at 10 pips, I set it to 100 pips. The only reason I new I made a mistake is that price hit my target and I did not get filled. Hence I thought about some EA that would come up every time I want to place a trade. The EA would have parameters for TP in terms of pips or dollar instead of ask/bid values. Does such an EA exist?

Thanks,

Biniam

This thread have an EA with many features to customize your orders. We also have another good thread about this.

ryanklefas:
New version available. Added lots of nice close out options.

Thanks Ryan for your hard work and sharing this EA.

I was trying to find later versions of these EA but could not see them attached to your posts. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Also, the list of current features is impressive and it is simple to use. I wanted a feature that trails my open position straight away - that is it does not wait for position to go into profit.

For example - trailing stop set to 30pips, entry was Long at 2.0250, price now is 2.0251, so the stop loss now is automatically moved from 2.0220 to 2.0221.

Many thanks,

Nik

There are many EAs can do that.

I just moved your post to one of this tool (see first post of this thread).

Trade manager

Can anyone point me at an EA that will take control, & manage a manually entered trade.......thanks

Dont bother folks...I just landed in the honey pot.

Thanks Newdigital, owe you

Thanks

Thanks for this EA! Unfortunately I'm having some problems setting the correct parameters. I want the swiss army to close all open and pending orders once the total profit of open trades have reached 50 pips.

These are the settings I have set for the moment:

Symbol specific= True

Immediate activation= True

Max Proft PIP= 50

Allow all types = True

Now, i have watched the pip count pass the 50 mark by far, but there is no action from the EA.

What am i missing here?

Hey Ryan,

I will add my name to the list of those thanking you for your hard work. Great EA!

You mentioned in one post that you were working on including a trailing equity stop ie. if equity reaches X dollars or %, move "close all" to breakeven.

This would be a great arrow in the quiver. Just wondering if this function is included in the latest version, or must we wait for a new version?

Thanks!

Order Stops vs Hedge Stops

Hello Ryan

Thanks for the great EA.

Can you confirm the following settings. I want to enter a hedge at 50pip loss on 1 trade on a single pair with a stop loss of 20 placed only on the new hedge trade which is to be moved to breakeven at 20 profit then trail after another 10 by 30. I do not want a stop placed by the EA on the existing trade.

Changes from default

MaxLoss_Pip=50

HedgeOrders=true

Stoploss=20

Allow_All_Types=true

BreakEvenAt=20

BreakEvenSlide=3

TrailingStop=30

OnlyTrailProfits=true

I am assuming that SetStopLoss=false (default) but wondered if the stop would be entered if this setting is used on the new hedge order.

Thanks for your input. If you want to attach a set file that would be helpful to accomplish the above.

ShadowKing

Swiss Army EA v1-5.1 mq4 File?

Hello Ryan,

please, would it be possible to get the actual Swiss Army EA v1-5.1 ex4 File?

I cannot find it in the thread.

When I try to use the ex4 version which is posted, I always get the message:This version of Swiss Army EA has past its expiration date. If you would like an...........................

And no more text!

Maybe you can help out?

Thanks a lot for your great work!

#

Sincerely

cyborg

Reason: