Anyone using Swiss Army EA?

Are you familiar with the Swiss Army EA? I am wondering if I have 10 trades all with a TP of 100 and SL of 100, and 5 of the 10 trades hit the TP or SL and 5 are still open can I use the Swiss Army EA to manage these orders. Lets say I opened all these trades (At the same time at 12PM) and then I want all the remaining orders to be closed 8 hours later (8PM) only if they are in profit of 10 pips. Can I use the Swiss Army EA. I am not sure what my settings are.

When loading the Swiss Army EA I have changed the following settings:

Symbol Specific - False

RequireAllConditions - True

Time_Activation - True

Time_Hour - ?????

Time_Minute - ?????

MaxProfit_Pip - 10

CloseOrders - True

What confuses me is that I have tired setting the time I want the open orders to close when in profit of 10 pips to my local time (CST), GMT time, or Alpari Broker time GMT +2, but none have worked. Is there something else I am doing wrong.

Can I get the orders to close if the orders are open after a certain amount of hours with a 10 pip profit? Is it possible with the Swiss Army EA with the settigs I have done.

Please let me know. Looking forward to your response. Thanks.

Charles

Did you read this document : swiss_army_ea_v1.51_features.pdf

forexvegan:
Are you familiar with the Swiss Army EA? I am wondering if I have 10 trades all with a TP of 100 and SL of 100, and 5 of the 10 trades hit the TP or SL and 5 are still open can I use the Swiss Army EA to manage these orders. Lets say I opened all these trades (At the same time at 12PM) and then I want all the remaining orders to be closed 8 hours later (8PM) only if they are in profit of 10 pips. Can I use the Swiss Army EA. I am not sure what my settings are.

When loading the Swiss Army EA I have changed the following settings:

Symbol Specific - False

RequireAllConditions - True

Time_Activation - True

Time_Hour - ?????

Time_Minute - ?????

MaxProfit_Pip - 10

CloseOrders - True

What confuses me is that I have tired setting the time I want the open orders to close when in profit of 10 pips to my local time (CST), GMT time, or Alpari Broker time GMT +2, but none have worked. Is there something else I am doing wrong.

Can I get the orders to close if the orders are open after a certain amount of hours with a 10 pip profit? Is it possible with the Swiss Army EA with the settigs I have done.

Please let me know. Looking forward to your response. Thanks.

Charles

Yes I read the file. Do you see anywhere how to make this work and what I am doing wrong? I have read it over and over, still can't get it to close my orders if I wanted it to 12 hours later with 10 pips positive. I don't see anything I am doing wrong, but I know I am because the EA seems to be loaded correctly.

mladen:
Did you read this document : swiss_army_ea_v1.51_features.pdf

No. Nobody is selling it since the Swiss army EA was first posted at TSD as a free EA

The attached .pdf from my post is a document that is in the zipped file of the first post of this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995 It (the document written by raynklefas who created the Swiss army EA) is describing how the parameters should be used and set up for specific requirements. Also, that thread has a lot of questions and answers gathered from 2007 till now so even maybe possible that your specific problem is answered at that thread already

forexvegan:
I don't understand you reply. What is the website for, do they sell the EA or something? Have you used Swiss Army EA?

Sorry I didn't ready your reply above, I just saw your signature with the websites and thought that was your reply. I have gone on the website but still no one asks the question, and people are using it with success so i am sure I am doing something wrong. Just not sure as I have been reading and playing with the EA for awhile. Was wondering if someone can help me.

Wait I think i got it. I left "Allow_All_Types" to false when this should of been True. If I still have problems I'll let the boards know. Thanks.

forexvegan:
Sorry I didn't ready your reply above, I just saw your signature with the websites and thought that was your reply. I have gone on the website but still no one asks the question, and people are using it with success so i am sure I am doing something wrong. Just not sure as I have been reading and playing with the EA for awhile. Was wondering if someone can help me.

Please help me with Swiss Army EA - Someone please

Okay I have tried over and over and over to read the forum based on the Swiss Army EA, and still can not solve my problem.

How do I close my open orders if they have +1 or +10 pips?

I have 2 orders and when the reach +10 pips the EA does not close them. Can anyone help me? Please.

These are the following settings I have changed:

Symbol Specific - False

Require All Conditions - True

Time Activation - True

Time Hour - ??

Time Minute - ??

Close Orders - True

Allow All Types - True

Now when I set Max Profit Pip to 0 it will close the order right away. When I set it to 1 or 10 it will not close the order when it has 1 or 10 positive pips. Can someone please help me. How do I set this correctly.

Reason: