Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 16

Guide or Manual is required

Hello! Thanks for this great EA.

A guide or manual would be nice to have because there are many settings in the properties.

pjo

hi

Very good EA ... thank a lot for this work ...

but i don't understand what's the setting for a simple approach :

ie : i have hedged position in 1 pair and i would like to close all position if profit target is reached in $ : i have tested a lot setting but never work for me...

i ve tried

MaxProfit$ : 50 ...

but it close nothing and many other setting ... what's i forgot...

thanks a lot

icek

Ea Coding

hello mate,

can you code the G7 forex strategy into an EA for me?

thnks,

Maikh

Wish list

Can you add anti account blow up featues with lots of things like monitoring all EAS AND THEIR RISK EXPOSURECan we work on a single E A to do everything as follows

What additional safety features do you recommend?

Here are some suggestions

a) If account balance drops by 5 % within 24 hours disable all new orders and close all existing orders (the 5% is a variable in properties)

b)If EA incurs losses of more than 1% in a 24 hour period ,disable E A

c)If EA places more than x orders in 24 hours disable EA. If EA places more than x orders in 48 hours disable EA

d) delete all open orders on Friday at

e) Delete all pending orders after x hours or at x hours

f) delete all pending orders

g)close all open orders

h)disable all new orders between x hours on Friday and x hours Monday

i)disable all new orders during newstime ie x hours to x hours

j)close all existing orders at x hours at market and retart trading at x hours

k) other rules suggestions

You guys got any more suggestions?

El Cid

In need of a little help in understanding some of the functions...

Ryan I applaude your creation here it's very impressive. I have a few questions though to ask in helping me understand a little more of what this baby can do. I have 4 different ea's, 3 of them I can input the same magic number the other does not have that option. If I set the magic number to true and put the magic number in I assume it will manage those of which have the same magic number. OK the one that doesn't have the magic number can I attach this ea to a chart of the same pair and set the other option to true as well and will it manage that pair along with the other pairs with the magic numbers all from just this 1 swiss army ea? What I want it to do is when these 4 pairs get to a certain equity percent I want them to close all 4 out which I know this ea can do but if I have other trades open as well will it leave these out of the calculation and just calculate from the 4 it is managing? Thanks for being so generous with your work and I greatly appreciate any help you can give...Thanks again...Tim

Scratch my questions. Went back and reread this thread and have my answer now. Thanks...Tim

Help with Settings

Hi Ryan, thank you for this great EA. I just stumbled on this thread, but from what i have read so far, i believe this is a very useful EA.

I am very new to EAs, so you would please forgive me if my questions here appear to be dumb; you've been bombarded with more than enough already

I want this EA to manage all my orders, except GBP/JPY orders, i want it to move SL to Breakeven once am 10pips in profit, i want it to set initial tp for orders at 15pips but to move the tp further as the trade goes in my favour so that i won't be stopped out so soon from a good trade.

Please what settings would you advice for these functions. I have read the pdf file several times, but can't seem to come up with anything reasonable. Probably because this whole EA thing is still a new field to me.

Thank you again for this great work.

Swiss Army v1-51

Anyone mind posting this EA, it seems the folder the author has supplied does not allow metaeditor to open it. The code is not there. Anyone ??

Thanks

help on settings

Hello all

I have installed this Swiss Army EA but having problems can I do

the following

Move your SL +5 after 20 pips profit.

Move your SL +10 after 30 pips profit

Move your SL +20 after 40 pips profit

Move your SL +30 after 60 pips profit

then 40 / 80 etc

trying all ways but no joy as yet

or any where near this action

regards

Frederic

Hi ryanklefas, thanks alot for the EA.

It helps alot in my trading.

I got a question here, i load up the latest 1.51 EA and when i set the option:

settake profit: false

set stop loss : false

SL and TP wont be set automatically .

It works only when i change the above 2 option to "true" . I thought this 2 options are for hedge purpose ?

let say if i want to open 2 position in the same paiir, first position:

TP; 10 pips

SL : 10 pips

Break even : 6 pips

second position

TP :20 pips

SL : 10 pips

Break even :6 pips

do i need to open 2 EA in 2 diffrent chart?

thank you

Reason: