Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 24

performance from this EA

there is no performance from this EA

this ea just manages your trading---- ie take profits/losses etc

request for set file

I have had to reform my set file as such,it did not work as I wanted

attach new set file for sl and tp

Hi, ND,

Can you please tell me any order management EA which can restrict the total number of orders of all the pairs.Orders are from any other EA.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

I don't know ...

Usually it is coded inside original EA as MaxOrders options.

There is the thread about it https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177502

Order Management with Variable lots

I think I'm done with Manage Tp. It simply isn't doing what it's supposed to do and I've done everything suggested to me to do as it regards this EA. There is nothing more I can do.

Now, currently I'm looking over the swiss army EA. While I am doing so, I would like to ask if there is an EA out there that can manage the take profits of a trade and include a trailing stop and stop loss. Also, I would like it to support varying Take Profits -- anywhere from 3-5 lots. I would like that it didn't conflict with other EA's if possible. If for some reason I lose a connection, I want the EA to hunt for those trades again and continue to manage them, not look at them like they are fresh trades. Because if it took profit and the stop has moved, I don't want to get messed up. I don't know if that last one is possible either but it doesn't hurt to ask. The key is I don't want to open 3 or 5 different trades. I want to be able to open 1 trade and partially close the trade at varying pip or profit levels.

I hear that the swiss army does everything except for the one thing I'm looking for which is partially closing my trade at certain points. So, if there's another ea out there that does include this functionality, can someone let me know. If it doesn't exist, is it possible for someone to code this?

Thank you

how do i know the swiss army has worked .

after i open an order, i didi not see it set my sl automatically.

how do know that

regard

what is the meaning of "swiss army is waiting for the nex click to begin"

regards

it does not work? itdid not set the sl and tp automaticall.

could sombody provide a detail tutorial on how to apply it.?

Files:
1.jpg  171 kb

ztdep:
it does not work? itdid not set the sl and tp automaticall. could sombody provide a detail tutorial on how to apply it.?
  • Set "Immediate_ACtivation" for the Condition
  • Set "SetTakeProfit" and the "TakeProfit" amount for the Action
  • Select your Order Type

ztdep:
what is the meaning of "swiss army is waiting for the nex click to begin" regards

It'll begin working when the price changes. All EAs work like that.

Reason: