Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 23

Many Thanks!!

Thank YOU! Appreciate your kind help! May the pips be with you!

For anyone else having problems, just open the file and move it to your MT expert folder (windows commands).

Hi! First of all, thanks for making this EA available to us, it comes in really handy for managing the closing of trades.

There is one small quirk I have noticed, don't know if it is a bug or a peculiar way to manage the spread: the count of pips seems to be off. I am using the EA with the EUR/USD pair, and my broker has a spread of 2 pips. When I open an order, I am immediately at -2 pips, but the EA reports only -1 (altough the amount is reported correctly, -20$ for 1 lot). If the price goes 1 pip in my favor then it reports 0 pips (and -10$). If it moves another pip in my favor, it still reports 0 pips, and of course 0$. You get the idea...

I still use it and it closes the trades correctly by amount, but if I change the number of lots then I have to remember to change the settings. It is only 1 pip, but it makes a difference if you are using the EA for managing scalping trades. Is this peculiarity something you are aware of?

Thanks!

Partial Close of Positions

Ryan,

I know that this subject has been mentioned on several occasions. Have you thought about adding a parameter for partially closing positions, perhaps in 2-4 increments at different levels? I think that this would be a great addition to your already wonderful EA. Thanks for all the work you have put into it and your generousity in sharing it.

Trader1

EA function

Does the EA have this function?

For Example,

I want to place a pending order manually but then have the order be automatically cancelled if not triggerd after 4 hours?

Thanks

Nevermind Found Answer

Great Expert Advisor

=stop management=

could someone please tell me the function of the breakevenslide on the stop management parameter.

i love the ea.

help to tp and sl

Please help I am running lots of pairs and require 10tp and 40sl on each

i have tried diff setups now for the last 4/5 hours

but they are not showing on all pair only the first few.

please if poss set file for running monday next.

kind regards

frederick

request for set file

I think I have got it right now see

set file attached

hi Ryanklefas, is this the latest updated version (that you post at page 1?)==>Swiss Army EA v1-51?

thx for the EA

Who is anybody can give me performance from this EA?

Please posting...!!! Thank you

Reason: