Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 27

Great EA

but miss an important thing for me if price reach for es +40 i want to close half position automatically

how i can do that with this EA??

thnakss

now i will test it

great job

hi all,

this EA doesnt work for me. It close my trades imediately afhter it opens a trade with a loos betwean 5->15 euros.

(in other words i open the trade and the EA close it afhter 1 second)

I do not know what settings are wrong but what i lik to do the EA is:

- set stoploos to 15 pips

- once 10 pips in profit the EA should move the stoploos to break even

- after goes to 15 pips in gain, trailing stop should follow the trend by 5 pips distance

- max profit 100 pips.

I should be able to attache the EA to diff. pairs (for diff. settings)

i dont think this are very difficoult things...

But until today i didnd found any EA that can handle this....

For the author: i have attached screenshoot of my EA settings. Perhaps he can expalin how to set the above settings.

thanks to all

Files:

when the EA will act?

I have set a BE at 10 pips, but i have noticed that when the profit reach the 12 pips, it still did not act, when i profit 14 pips, it act.

I want to know how to improve its sensitivity.

regards

Need HELP!

I need a simple EA where I can enter tp and sl values

for my manual trading. I just want it to automatically

close an open trade when my sl or tp pip level is hit.

I just enter for example 30 tp and 50 sl and leave

attached to my charts..when I open a trade it will

manage by closing when either point is hit.

Can someone help?

thanks!

Can This Work With Other EAs

I've this been looking at using this EA to manage trades opened by another EA that I use. My original EA knows how to open trades but is very poor with managing its open trades. How do you attach two EAs to one chart?

You need to open two charts, one with your trading EA attached to it, and another one with this one on it.

swiss army knife

Happy Hollidays To All,

I can not find the ea that has not expiered, any ideas?

Thank you

tjfox:
Happy Hollidays To All,

I can not find the ea that has not expiered, any ideas?

Thank you

If you mean Swiss Army EA just download from first post.

swiss army knife

Hello,

I am a newbee The problem I have is this I downloaded the version from the first page saved it to the experts file went int6o windows explore and the file is in experts here is the big problem when I start fxdd metatrader the file seems to vanish go to exploer it is not in experts anymore have work for 2 days now and it is the same thing over and over any (NEED) help thank you

Tom

Can you tell me if it is possible to set the stop loss and take profit in stealth mode so is hidden from the broker. If not, would you consider adding this in your next release? Thanks for a great EA.

Reason: