The Only Pivot - page 104

finnaly (i hope)

good indicators for exit

Files:
exit2.gif  18 kb

How bout this for exit?

Files:

Hi Steve,

I don't remember coming across this in the thread but I was wondering how you are determining your stop loss points.

I know you hedge by doubling the lots if the original trade goes in the opposite direction, but if the market goes back in line with the first trade you now have the second trade losing twice as fast as the first one is winning. So where would you place your stops?

Thanks!

mikep:
Hi Steve,

I don't remember coming across this in the thread but I was wondering how you are determining your stop loss points.

I know you hedge by doubling the lots if the original trade goes in the opposite direction, but if the market goes back in line with the first trade you now have the second trade losing twice as fast as the first one is winning. So where would you place your stops?

Thanks!

i still has no use stop lost for this, don't try this at home please.. if not using SL is not suitble with your trading style

and not all the time i doubling my hedge position..

sometimes i just like this

Buy 1

Sell 1.5

Buy 1

Sell 1

Buy 1

i even out 5 times with profit only $14

i ask a help from anybody to make a simple EA for ENTRY

if we got a signal to entry, this EA will put 3 order (with true or false option)

1... TP.... XX pips SL.... Lot.....

2. TP.... XX pips SL... Lot.....

3. TP.... XX pips SL... Lot.....

we can put True or False option, so if we only want to open ONE position, just give FALSE to another

i hope it can be understood... simple isn't it

i'm forget

put for trailing stop too

tonight's entries

Stevenali,

If the candles stay as they are now 02:20GMT will you enter GBPJPY long? GBPUSD short? EURJPY long? at the end of the current candles?

Pip_Predator:
Stevenali, If the candles stay as they are now 02:20GMT will you enter GBPJPY long? GBPUSD short? EURJPY long? at the end of the current candles?

i got short signal

if ARROW made u confuse, look where 2smma weighted close at 00 GMT

, now is 1 GMT isn't it?

if still no confidence, better wait another candle

HIT 238.80

first 50 pips target

come on guys !!! let's go to the bar

Reason: