Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 12

hedging

I am at a loss when to use the hedging option

any comments would help

regards

Frederick

setup

Hi,

I just want the EA open an market order at 9am with takeprofit 30pips and stoploss 30pips (predefined direction) and a second market order at 12am with takeprofit 50pips and stoploss 50pips (predefined direction).

Please help.

Regards

REPOST...REPOST...

ElectricSavant:
This EA seems to be able to do everything.

Here is what I want to use it for...

Say I have a basket of four instruments/charts trading my favorite EA. Can I open a fifth unique instrument/chart just to put Swiss Army on and manage the profit column? (which is reflecting the condition of my basket) and "close all" in my specified PERCENT of my balance?....and if my balance changes during the trip Swiss Army will recalculate until it executes and brings everything flat.

Can someone post the set file? Please?...I would be very greatful.

ES

Hello all,

I see I have missed a lot of questions concerning Swiss Army because I accidentally unsubscribed myself from my own thread! I will be posting up a new version (1.52) just as soon as I can test it to address the order sending and closing issues that existed and to make it more reliable. I'll try to get caught up on some of your questions.

help...if possible

ryanklefas:
Hello all, I see I have missed a lot of questions concerning Swiss Army because I accidentally unsubscribed myself from my own thread! I will be posting up a new version (1.52) just as soon as I can test it to address the order sending and closing issues that existed and to make it more reliable. I'll try to get caught up on some of your questions.

buongiorno

I am Italian and I do not speak English.

use the translator automatic rifle of gugle.

I have seen today your EA and I will try it on one demo appropriate.

Mine demo account is 18.000,00 $ (because my true account is 18.000,00 $)

I do not know which setting to use.

You could, please, mail setting (.set) and/or template?

Calculating one medium dose of risk.

thanks

Romano

romano:
buongiorno

thanks

Romano

hi romano, you only can use this EA with other EA's.... this is a money management EA -- you can not make trades using only this EA... I try to explain in simple words as you will have to translate this wth google translator...

Just to get this straight, your TrailingStop when triggered will move SL to current market price which will most of the time close the trade anyway because price will most likely move a few pips against you do to normal market fluctuation. If not, how often does TS keep moving SL? or does it move it anymore?

BreakevenAt=10 when triggered will move SL to trade open price, then when you hit another 10 (20 pip profit) will it move up another ten or is that what BreakevenSlide does? once BreakevenAT is triggered thats it for BEA and BreakevenSlide=2 takes over and will keep moving SL 2 pips every +2pip more in profit price moves, correct?

matrixebiz:
Just to get this straight, your TrailingStop when triggered will move SL to current market price which will most of the time close the trade anyway because price will most likely move a few pips against you do to normal market fluctuation. If not, how often does TS keep moving SL? or does it move it anymore?

The trailing stop is always X pips BEHIND the current price, X being the number that you specify.

BreakevenAt=10 when triggered will move SL to trade open price, then when you hit another 10 (20 pip profit) will it move up another ten or is that what BreakevenSlide does? once BreakevenAT is triggered thats it for BEA and BreakevenSlide=2 takes over and will keep moving SL 2 pips every +2pip more in profit price moves, correct?

This is what I refer to as a "Stepping Stop" and is, for all intents and purposes, not how the Breakeven feature works. The Breakeven feature can only be activated once, and after that, it will no longer modify the stops. The trailing stop will however keep modifying the stops... because it trails.

romano:
buongiorno

thanks

Romano

This EA does not place trades, and never will. It is to be used in conjunction with OTHER EAs or as an assistant for manual traders.

Just found this thread.

thanks ryanklefas for the EA

I want to ask about this EA.

I attach pipmaker EA from this forum https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177291

I attach Pipmaker EA on USD/JPY chart on TF 15

and should I attach Swiss Army EA in NEW USD/JPY CHART on TF 15 in order to work?

And i want Close all open positions when Equity is = X% up or down the original balance.

Example: Initial balance = $3.000

Closed trades = $500

Opened positions = -$200

Equity = $3.300

If we had already set the % = 10%, then the EA should close all open trades and the balance & Equity will be $3.300 and we have a fresh start. In this case, the initial balance for the next round should be $3.300.

The same case if the Equity is 10% down the initial balance. I prefer to asume the loss and start again.

What setting should i use?

Reason: