Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 32

Just wondering if you can add an option to only initiate the Trail after BreakEvenAt and Slide has been triggered first. I want to be able to trail price every 2pips but only after SL has been moved to BreakEvenSlide.

Thank you

Hi ryanklefas - this ea looks perfect for keeping my martingale system under control. But I have a couple of questions:

* How will the CloseOrders function work with EAs which instantly open new trades when one has been closed? Will it get into an eternal loop? I generally have 15 or more trades in operation at once, all to be closed down and reinitiated at a given profit or loss level.

* If I want to move the BE to start price+5 pips (to get some profit), can I set the BE slide to a negative number. Will this work?

* Like other followers of this thread, I too would really appreciate a trailing SL to be initiated only when BE conditions have been met.

Thanks so much for all your excellent work with this.

Addition request for SwissArmy EA...

What it is:

Below, you'll find my Swiss Army EA. I've designed it so that it can manage orders in your MT4 terminal using a large variety of methods.

Hi ryanklefas, first of all I have to say that I really love your SwissArmy EA.

It really works great and help my trading tremendously.

I just have one problem with it...

I often have open several charts of the same pair that I am trading differently. When I use the SwissAmy EA, and attach it to the chart that I want it to control, it end up controlling ALL of the others (same pair) as well.

I was thinking.... (scary I know) and I think I have a simple solution to this and I hope you can make it work.

When you manually enter orders you have the option to enter a comment in the comments field. Can the SwissArmy EA be modified to only control orders that have the specified value in the comments field?

That way you could trade the same pair with a different COMMENT and it would not be effected.

I hope this can be done - as it would make the SwissArmy EA even greater than it already is!

Cheers, Uptix

Can anyone tell me how to make this EA close all orders in terminal when in profit at 100 pips? I thought I had it set right, but it is showing number of pips on the left side as 113 right now, and is not closing the orders.

Thank you.

Hello,

First of all, a big thanks for this great tool, I've been using it on several accounts with success, not being a expert coder, it has made my coding learning easier.

I do have an issue with the MaxLoss_Percent : whatever I put there, it's closing all trades. Please find attached my set file.

Cheers,

GE

Files:

Hello all,

c' is a really interesting EA and which has l' air well done;

J' would like to know if l' can; to use in reality on brokers for 4 or 5 digits and which are or not " pendings orders " , on small accounts (500 or 1000 $).

J' have like broker FXCMUK (No pending orders -5 digits) and FXDD (4 digits) at the Hours GMT + 2

Thanks

Swiss Army EA v1.51

Hi ryanklefas,

Thank you for sharing the Swiss Army EA - very good and helpful tool.

I wonder, if it's possible to alternate the position of run-time statistics from top/left corner to any other corner on a chart screen.

Files:
eur_usd.gif  44 kb

B/E stop on open position balance

Would it be possible to add this feature.

Using % and $

So if your account is up $350 the b/e stop becomes active.

Or if your account is up n% b/e order becomes active.

B/E stop is set to $ or % rather than pips pips.

So it is monitoring your total open position balance.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi ryanklefas,

thanks for this great EA. I have a small problem. I would just like my stop loss set at 3 percent. However, I see in the display is only 0.00%. What can I do?

Thanks in advance an regards.

Jim Clark

Reason: